We have stayed at the Moon Palace several times. It keeps getting better and better.
One of the new things was swimming with the dolphins- what a great experience.
The Moon Grand was beautiful and luxurious.
So many restaurants you can't visit them all. I may not consider the food to be 5 star, but there is some very good food, and so many choices.
The staff goes out of their way to make you comfortable.
Lots to do, if you want, or just relax, sunbath, maybe see a show..........
This is the best resort I have been to. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico