Me and my partner flew out 22nd April for two weeks and everything start to finish was perfect!!
We stayed in the grand section and for what we were looking for this was in our opinion definitely the best of the three!!
The rooms are huge with jacuzzi bath, good size balcony, air con was good, and it was cleaned daily.
The pools at the grand section we preferred also as they were quieter but still had enough going on to keep u entertained, u didn't ever had to leave your sun lounger as the waiters/waitresses kept the food and drinks coming.
We had breakfast every morning at carabean restaurant which was a buffet style service, we loved the omelettes made freshly by leydi (Laura), and even though they seemed to have short supply they always went out of their way to find us English tea to drink.
We did a lot of on site activities and there really is enough to do that u never have to leave the resort, parasailing, jet ski, swim with dolphins, mini golf, palace bus into cancun, spa day.
A lot of people complain about how large the resort is but we always enjoyed walking along the beach, and for those lazy idol people that do complain there are always golf buggys available and a bus that goes from grand-nizuc-sunrise every 10minutes!!!
You could never get bored of the food as you could eat at a different place every night if u wish, our favourites were the Brazilian steakhouse at the nizuc section, los tacos at the grand, but the best one was barracuda where they do amazing steaks and the waiter Javier gave exceptional service even 2 the rude/loud American guests!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico