I was at Moon with Robert S and have to say this resort is 5 stars. As Bob said - Pablo is the greatest! Go by the swing bar and request him as he will make you day at the pool! I enjoyed the numerous selections of restaraunts. All with good food! Golf is a bit spendy but not a lot of choices. Riviera Cancun is worth the trip for golf as its cheaper and nicer. I have to say the time to check-in and check-out chould be accelerated - not sure why so much typing is required when you give all your info in advance. How about checking out on the TV like many other hotels have. The resort is big but good walking experience. All staff we encountered were top notch. We never got hard sell time share sales. Free rides to Cancun and Playa Del Car was great - spent a couple days seeing the sights. Its nice to be able to take a break and eat (free) at the other Palace resorts in the area.
Definitely will be back - been there three times already! Thanks for the great itmes Pablo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico