Just returned from our second visit to the Moon Palace we had stayed at the Nizuc side before, this time we were in the Sunrise section. of the two I would prefer the Nizuc area it is better layed out with no long corridors which makes for a more peaceful stay. There is some building work taking place at Sunrise so may be asking at the check in if your room is affected by any noise etc. The hotel is a distance from Cancun but a free bus service is available if you wish to go shopping etc for the day, you can use the Sun Palace hotel in Cancun for food and drinks with your arm band.
The standard of service and quality can only be described as fantastic, all the staff in the public areas do there utmost to serve you with a smile. If anything makes this hotel it it the staff and food, with a wide range of choice from Italian to Brazilian, the choice of wine this year appeared to be better with the all inclusive .
Use the hotel credits to fund your holiday extras such as spa, trips out etc, you will have to pay 11% tax on the credits you have used at the end of your stay. Check your account to ensure the computor has not made any error in your bill, mine had $190 added for no reason.
Overall a fantastic stay, take some low value notes to tip the staff ,who more than deserve a small token of thanks for such good service.
Will I return, yes the sooner the better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, ten minutes from the airport, this luxury all-inclusive resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service, top-shelf drinks, free WIFI, CHI-branded amenities and complimentary calls to Continental US, Canada, and landlines in Mexico, Over-the-top amenities are included for everyone, families and couples alike, such the state-of-the-art Playroom for kids, a lounge designed just for Teens; an endless variety of gourmet dining options and bars, a FlowRider® Double Wave Simulator, not to mention world-class entertainment and nightlife. With the added indulgence of an AWE SPA® for hard-core pampering, and a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course for enthusiasts and novices alike, Moon Palace Cancun has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelPower and TripOnline SA so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico