We just arrived home from our 2 week family vacation at Moon Palace.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL of the staff that literally catered to our every request. A special thank you to Angel Gonzalez Viana! The food was as good as any Five Star Restaurant in downtown Calgary. Most notable -BAMBU,TRATTORIA,MOMO,ARRECIFES,EL CARIBEÑO. If you plan on going over the Christmas holidays, the "high season" cost is more than worth your money. Included is a Christmas Dinner Gala and New Years Eve Gala (sit down filet and lobster 5 course meal for 5000 people with great entertainment). They know how to do it up right! The Golf Course is spectacular. The Spa is wonderful as well! We are already counting down the days until our vacation there this year!
Lance and Angie S. Calgary AB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico