Went on this as a relaxation/chill out holiday 2weeks 28th Sept 12 stayed in the Sunrise over looking the Mini-Golf, sun on balcony in the afternoon Rooms are 1st class,food is amazing the facilities are 2nd to none,the staff are so helpful and friendly they certainly put staff in this country to shame.
The Resort credits are great to use although slightly difficult to understand what you can use them on but check this out at the start of your holiday
My wife said the Spa treatment was the best she has ever had.
We ate in all the restaruants the standard of food was excellent in them all as was the staff.
This is the best All-Inclusive we have ever been on and will certainly be going back anything else would be down grading
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico