Moon Palace is our FAVORITE vacation destination. Last year we spent Christmas and New Years at the resort and I can't think of a better way to spend the holidays. Imagine leaving the stress of the season behind and spending it in the most beautiful resort with the most wonderful staff of any resort we have visited in any country. The resort is great all year but it is extra special over Christmas,the decorations are spectacular. Ruben did an great job on the Christmas and New Years dinner shows. The dancers and costumes were beautiful and some of the wait staff even did a dance number. My two teen boys love going to the partys with us, they always find friends and we never worry about them at the resort.
If you are looking for a great vacation any time of the year this is it. Great restaurants, beautiful & well kept rooms, manicured grounds,clean beautiful pools, world class spa ,golf, activities for everyone in the family including a kids club and trips to historic locations, shopping or wet and wild where you can swim with dolphins. The only thing missing when we visit the palace is that extra week we wish we were staying!
Some of the staff we love.....
I love the Caribeno restaurant for breakfast where Gloria would make me the most delicious smoothies. Mario ,Gloria, Adriana, Ricardo and Carlos would take care of my family for breakfast. When we eat at Nizuc I always look for Macedonio Sulub. At the nizuc salon Estella, Deloris and Marabel do great manicures and pedicures as well as massage. At the spa Alexis Gonzales gives a great massage, I recomend the 80 miniute aromatherapy. If you stay in the Grande Moon section you may meet Gil, Isaac, Javier, Victor or Roberto. They will help you find your room, deliver your bags and may drive you to one of the other lobbies for dinner. Our favorite concierge is Miguel Rodriguez Lara, always smiling and making you feel at home. At our favorite pool waitresses are Claudia Vergarce and Juanita Moreno....our drinks never were empty! The palace would not be the same without Roberto Trejo and our friend Sebastion, they are the life of the pool! The one lady who made our stay extra special was Margarit Dzul, she cleaned our room every day, helped me understand some spanish and became my new friend. This place is truely a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico