Park Royal Cancun is our home away from home. We visit almost every February, often with family and friends. The most frequent comment our guests make as we sit overlooking the Caribbean is, "When we come back..."
The resort improves every year. It is extremely clean and well maintained. The Ambassador and Presidential suites we have stayed in are spacious.
The people who work at the Park Royal are what really make the resort a special place. They work very hard but manage to be caring, generous with their time and do their best to meet our needs. Everyone we have met is genuinely friendly. The staff that works directly with the guests is very stable - little turnover which contributes to the "coming home" feeling.
As others have said, the food is good - not great but does surpass the quality of the other all-inclusives I have stayed in in Mexico.
There are some amenities that could be improved. The furniture in the living area is not comfortable to sit in for long periods of time - no place to curl up and read a good book. There is inadequate lighting for reading in the room.
In summary, Park Royal is a lovely place to stay. It is not a five star hotel so stay away if you are high maintenance (you know who you are). Otherwise come and stay at this family friendly, manageable, reasonably priced hotel with an absolutely incredible view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand is conveniently located right in the heart of the Hotel Zone next to the very exclusive, La Isla Mall. The International Airport is located only 20 minutes from the hotel and you'll be within walking distance of the best restaurants and stores.From the Park Royal Grand walk over to Cancun's excellent shopping center and discover places like Kukulcan mall, Flamingo mall, Forum mall, Coral Negro market, and Caracol mall.Souvenirs and bargains abound as you stroll through the stores in the heart of Cancun's hotel district. Whether you are looking for a new designer outfit for yourself or a gift to take home to your loved ones, you'll find it here ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Royal Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Park Royal Resort Cancun
- Park Royal Piramides Cancun