We booked a 2 night stay at Casa Magna using marriott points.
First off, it required 90k points (double than normal) due to season. That was expected.
With that also, I had to pay an additional 30 USD per day for a oceanview instead of garden view. To be fair, they told me in advance.
1. Marriott reward program is one of the best. So this or JW
next door is an easy choice.
2. Breakfast was included with our reservation. (remember double points). That is $17 per person per day. Excellent breakfast bar and choices. Very good service
3. Connectivity to JW Marriott for restaurants and using them spa
4. room-service is ok. Sasi restaurant is excellent
5. Good beach-front.
6. All hotels on road are well-connected to Bars/clubs area.
1. Family resort, so for two of us, too many kids around...
2. Gym, indoor pool and sauna facilities are really poor. Totally unexpected. Definitely not a worthy SPA hotel.
3. Outdoor pool is ok, but small for the size of the hotel.
4. Rooms are ok/small in size, but great views.
5. Other restaurants not as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Paradise. Powder soft sand and sparkling turquoise seas beckon travelers to the heart of the Mexican Caribbean and Marriott’s CasaMagna Cancun Resort. A legendary locale perfectly matched with Marriott’s commitment to service satisfies adventurous souls seeking to explore ruins or searching for serenity in the shadows of an ancient empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Marriott Cancun
- Cancun Marriott