“Professional”

Arenas Spa & Lounge
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: ARENAS SPA & LOUNGE offers Spa and Salon services for Ladies and Gentlemen - premium service and amazing experience at a fraction of hotel prices.In the Salon we provide styling, cutting, dyes, highlights, straightening, hair and scalp treatments, hands and feet spa, nail design.In the Spa - pamper your body and soul – facials, massages, scrubs and other full body treatments. We have free wireless internet and parking for customers in the two locations.
Cancun, Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Professional”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The best hairdresser in Cancun, very professional and very good prices. Pedi and manicure very good plus if you have time a good relaxing massage is fantastic.
Atmosphere and staff are wonderful, a must if you are in Cancun.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Veramax

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Think twice....”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I visited in December 2013.. When I arrived I was really looking forward to a lovely morning of relaxation having a mani and pedi. It turned out to be a total disaster!
The place is nice and the staff are friendly, however I am not sure what happened but that morning it was total caos. They had overbooked and seemed to not have enough staff. I was not the only unhappy customer that morning. To make a long story short, I spent 3 hours there and was almost in tears when I left. I learnt the lady doing my manicure did not actually know how to do one but because they were short on staff they sent her. I also opted for getting shellac on my nails and the lady doing it was so nervous (stressing because other customers in the salon were complaining and everyone was running behind schedule as they decided to take walk-ins on top of being fully booked!) and for some reason the shellac was not setting properly. After having been there for 3 hours I had had enough and I just wanted to get out. I asked her to take it all off as it simply wasn't setting correctly. Suffice to say my nails were ruined as she had to file the gel off. I was so disappointed, my nails were ruined, I spent three hours there and on top of everything they charged a ridiculous price! I was so angry and disappointed, I will not be going back and I certainly won't be recommending this place.

5 Thank JCK3012
West Kelowna, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great local spa”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Well the el-cheapo that I am, went to this spa and had a great experience. My husband had a massage, and said it rated top 10 best he's ever had. We spa all over the country, so for him to say that, it must be good. I had a pedicure, cost was $35 and it came with a paraffin dip. Clean establishment, excellent service, and very reasonable prices compared to hotel spas. Yes, hotels spas are great, but if you want basic, spa services this is great.
Ladies speak English, establishment has wifi, what more do you need?

1 Thank l72thomas
Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good massage, but inconvenient office service”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Massage service was good; however, service in the office is lacking. I asked if I could pay with AMEX upfront and they said yes. They even have the AMEX sticker. They did not honor this and I had no other method of payment at the time. VERY INCONVENIENT.

United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst salon experience ever”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went to have high lights put in my hair. I was very specific about what I wanted and what I did not want in terms of color. Eric turned my hair orange. He and another girl the tried to fix it....making it even worse. Even though they knew I was unhappy and that they hadn't fied the problem,they still charge me close to $200 usd. What a rip. off. I had to find another stylist to come and fix their mistake. The only good thing I can say is they had a lovely masseuse named Virginia who gave me a complimentary foot assuage while they were trying To I the disaster of my hair. Because of having to have so ugh color put on to fix my hair it is now breaking and falling out. Stay away from this salon. Not worth the money or hassle. These people are out of their league in terms of expertise.

Visited September 2013