“Bull Shark Diving”

Always Diving & Water Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: AlwaysDiving is located at the Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval in Playa Tortugas Km 6.5 at the Hotel Zone in Cancun (map available on our website).We have been providing tours for divers and non divers in Cancun and Riviera Maya for over 32 years and we love what we do (we understand that not everyone on the family does scuba diving).If you need personalized assistance visit us, or call our TOLL FREE number.Here is a list of activities we can provide you.-Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Cancun and Isla Mujeres.-Diving lessons and Certifications at all levels.-Special dives for advanced divers.-Whale Sharks Sighting.-Fishing.-Parasailing.-Wave Runners.-Jungle Tour.We believe in making friends not customers. You have just a little bit of time to being here in PARADISE, our GOAL is to make this time unforgettable.Sincerely,AlwaysDiving Team
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Thank you Alvaro for the amazing experience you provided us while diving with bull sharks at Playa del Carmen. We will surely recommend you to our friends traveling to Cancun.
Keep doing the good work.
Best,
Carlos & Denise

2  Thank Carlos A
Alvaro G, Propietario at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Oi Carlos, thank you so much for your comment, this is one of the best dives that a diver can do, it's necessary to do it with a professional in order to make it SAFE, see you next time.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I would like to thank Alvaro and Mauricio, from Always Diving in Cancun, for helping me get my Padi Open Water Certification! Alvaro was a very patient man with a calming manner that made performing the skills a breeze. He taught in a way that was personalized to my needs, and made me feel very confident and comfortable in the water! I could not have done this without him! I was fortunate to do a reef dive, the Underwater Museum, and a bull shark dive, and thoroughly enjoyed myself and the scenery as my confidence grew! Thank you again so much! We look forward to more diving next December!

Heelo guys, thanks for your comment, Scuba Diving is easy, what I enjoy doing what I do is pass on my experience and knowledge to make people find easy to dive, see you next time.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was our first open water dive after being certified in fresh water in Utah. Alvaro was extremely patient and made me feel very comfortable. If this is your first dive in the ocean you must dive with Alvaro...you will have an amazing experience. We are excited to dive with Alvaro again in the near future.

Alvaro G, Propietario at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hola Leticia, thanks a lot for your comment, PATIENCE is my middle name, scuba diving is easy with the right instructor, I have passion for what I do and I transmit my divers, see you next time señorita.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Did the bull shark dive and thoroughly enjoyed myself, along with how Alvaro shows the sharks such respect and doesn't do things like chum up the water, allowing the sharks to be observed in their natural environment and normal behaviors. We dove Nitrox 32 so that we didn't have to worry about NDL and I enjoyed 39 minutes of bottom time at 75'. Alvaro is a nitrox instructor so if you have never done nitrox he can easily teach you.

I was really impressed with how well organized Always Diving was such that my dive was simple...they take care of everything for you so all you have to do is enjoy yourself. Gear is included in their prices. Mauricio was a great divemaster. Alvaro called me at my hotel the night before the dive to give me some different dive options, too, which is always nice.

For those of you staying in the hotel zone, it costs less than $1USD (bus drivers will take $1 but you won't get change) to ride the bus to his small shop and it is very easy to find.

By way of my dive experience, I am a former Nitrox instructor so I have seen lots of dive operations where they advertise as being 'boutique' and small yet are anything but. Well Always Diving is the real deal...you will be happy to go with someone who limits the number of divers to just 6...makes it a lot more fun. For what it's worth, on my trip there were only 3 of us.

Finally, free of charge Alvaro provided me with a high quality video of my dive (just bring a USB stick with you). What super service!

Thanks so much for your comment Ryan, I don't know other way to do what I love to do, I've been doing this activity for so many years already and I've been learning some things about it, see you next time my friend and KEEK YOUR BUBBLES UP!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Alvaro and Mauricio are the best we have ever dove with. They certified our teenage daughter and took us on several great dives, including a bull shark dive adventure. I made five dives over Thanksgiving week and enjoyed each one immensely. They are honest, reasonably priced, extremely thoughtful and conscientious. Small shop so you'll get local flavor, not like some tourist -factory boat where they take you down for twenty minutes in order to get you back for the next batch. Good equipment, good air, lots of individual attention. You will not be disappointed. BTW, others told me that the cenotes dive they went on with Alvaro were unbelievably great, so I intend to return as soon as possible to do that.

Hey Phil, thanks a lot for your comment, that's the way Scuba Diving must to be, small groups to make possible a truly personalized attention, this makes fun, easy and safe dives, see you next time my friend.