“Best Dive Experience Ever!”

Always Diving & Water Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: AlwaysDiving is located at the Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval in Playa Tortugas Km 6.5 at the Hotel Zone in Cancun (map available on our website).We have been providing tours for divers and non divers in Cancun and Riviera Maya for over 32 years and we love what we do (we understand that not everyone on the family does scuba diving).If you need personalized assistance visit us, or call our TOLL FREE number.Here is a list of activities we can provide you.-Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Cancun and Isla Mujeres.-Diving lessons and Certifications at all levels.-Special dives for advanced divers.-Whale Sharks Sighting.-Fishing.-Parasailing.-Wave Runners.-Jungle Tour.We believe in making friends not customers. You have just a little bit of time to being here in PARADISE, our GOAL is to make this time unforgettable.Sincerely,AlwaysDiving Team
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Alvaro and Mauricio are the best we have ever dove with. They certified our teenage daughter and took us on several great dives, including a bull shark dive adventure. I made five dives over Thanksgiving week and enjoyed each one immensely. They are honest, reasonably priced, extremely thoughtful and conscientious. Small shop so you'll get local flavor, not like some tourist -factory boat where they take you down for twenty minutes in order to get you back for the next batch. Good equipment, good air, lots of individual attention. You will not be disappointed. BTW, others told me that the cenotes dive they went on with Alvaro were unbelievably great, so I intend to return as soon as possible to do that.

Alvaro G, Propietario at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hey Phil, thanks a lot for your comment, that's the way Scuba Diving must to be, small groups to make possible a truly personalized attention, this makes fun, easy and safe dives, see you next time my friend.

There are newer reviews for Always Diving & Water Sports

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Alvaro is the best dive master in Cancun. He will take you to the best spots for Lion Fish Hunting, Cenotes, Bull Shark Dives, Twilight Dives, etc, and for him safety is first. Every time I go to Cancun Alvaro takes me to a new adventure. Gracias Alvaro.

Hey Harold, thanks for your comment, I know so many different dive spots to hunt lion fish, after more tan 33 years doing scuba diving here I like to have options to dive not just the same reefs tan others go, Scuba Diving must to be SAFE, EASY and FUN, see you on the next dive my friend.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

It is exactly one month ago when we came to Cancun and one of our best holiday started. The programme what Alvaro prepared for us was fantastic. He didn´t forget anything, so we saw a lot of life in the sea - simply everything what we could see. And , of course, diving in cenotes was breathtaking. Organization of dives didn´t have any mistakes, we always were only few, no problems with a 15l tank and a lot of fun. We have dived for years and visited several countries and without doubt Mexico with Alvaro is unforgetable forever. We enjoyed it very much.

Thanks so much for your comment, we love what we do, this is the best way to give the best of our selfs to our friend divers, see you next time for more dives.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

From start to finish, Alvero provided superior and professional service. He was very prompt with responding to our many emails and he was very accessible when we were in Mexico to finalize our diving trips.

Alvero went the extra mile and arranged for larger tanks as per my request. He also went above and beyond what we expected when he arranged our Bull Shark Diving trip. He made arrangements for transportation from our hotel to the dive facility.

Alvero is a great dive guide and is extremely knowledgeable about diving in and around Cancun. We dove on a wreck, on a reef, with Bull Sharks and in the Cenotes.

I am an experienced diver having logged over 100 + dives in seven countries. I would recommend Alvero to anyone looking for personalized, professional and courteous service from a dive operator in Cancun.

1  Thank Rob C

Hey Rob, I appreciate you comment my friend, I really believe in making friends not costumers and I try to give my best for what my divers need, see you next time.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I recently completed a package of 14 spectacular dives arranged and guided by Alvaro, all at a reasonable cost.
The dive programme included Reef Drifting, Wrecks, and the Cenote caverns including the mystical Angelita Cenote, culminating with a fantastic experience of diving with Bull Sharks!!
Alvaro provided a first rate service both prior to and during the seven days of diving.
His knowledge and experience ensured I got to see and experience the best diving for the time of year
Can’t wait to return and do it all again..

Alvaro G, Propietario at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

HI my friend! Thank you very much for your words, it was a pleasure to dive with you let´s do it again. See you next time! Alvaro Gonzalez.