“Come as a stranger, leave as a friend :)”

Always Diving & Water Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: AlwaysDiving is located at the Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval in Playa Tortugas Km 6.5 at the Hotel Zone in Cancun (map available on our website).We have been providing tours for divers and non divers in Cancun and Riviera Maya for over 32 years and we love what we do (we understand that not everyone on the family does scuba diving).If you need personalized assistance visit us, or call our TOLL FREE number.Here is a list of activities we can provide you.-Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Cancun and Isla Mujeres.-Diving lessons and Certifications at all levels.-Special dives for advanced divers.-Whale Sharks Sighting.-Fishing.-Parasailing.-Wave Runners.-Jungle Tour.We believe in making friends not customers. You have just a little bit of time to being here in PARADISE, our GOAL is to make this time unforgettable.Sincerely,AlwaysDiving Team
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I took a last minute trip to Cancun for a getaway and to do some diving. Luckily we ended up diving with Alvaro. By the time we left Cancun we had not only found an awesome company that we intend on diving with again, we had made a new friend. Alvaro is a very accommodating, patient and generous gentleman. We initially booked a couple dives and by the time we left a week later, we had completed 6 dives. The number of repeat divers with Alvaro's company that we met while on board the dive boat was a testament to the great experience shown to all. Whether you are a first time or an experienced diver you are sure to leave with great memories!

Ricardo L, Public Relations Manager at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you very much for those words. We believe in not making clients, we do believe in making friends, that's why we love all things we do! Thank you very much for your recommendation !!!KEEP YOUR BUBBLES UP!!!

All reviews
"underwater museum"
"explained everything"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I originally booked one day for a two tank dive with Alvaro and Always Diving. I had such a great experience on my first day that I booked a second trip. I am relatively inexperienced, but Alvaro took the time to explain the dive plan and to check up on me throughout the dive, both of which made me very comfortable and helped me enjoy the dives immensely. Alvaro is full of personality so travel to and from the dive sites and the surface interval is almost as much fun as the dive. The equipment was reliable and I felt safe. Alvaro also arranged transportation to and from my hotel which was very convenient. However, his location at playa tortuga is also easily accessible from hotels in the hotel zone by bus or taxi.

In sum, Alvaro runs a safe, classy, and fun operation which made my dives with Always Diving the best I've experienced with a Caribbean dive shop. If I return to Cancun, I will definitely dive again with Always Diving and I recommend that others dive with them as well.

Thanks for your great comments Antor, we are trying each day to give the best from our selves. We are happy to know that you really enjoy diving with us. Our goal on each dive my friend is to make new friends from all over the world, and give the very best service arround the area. Hope you come back soon fron NY. ;-)

Reviewed December 23, 2012

AlwaysDiving is my main stay for diving in Cancun.....Alvaro Gonzalez makes each dive experience easy as if you dive everyday.....instruction is superb...there is always laughter and everyone on board feels like family.....I have seen new first timers fall in love with diving with the expert training of Alvaro......going again in April! Can't wait!!!!!

You know MaryAnn that we are waiting for you! Thanks again for all you good comments about us, I am so grateful for all your support. Don´t forget to add new photos when you came in April! ¡¡¡KEEP YOUR BUBBLES UP!!! Thanks again.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Alvaro, the owner was great. Had poor conditions for our wreck dive with extreme currents. He offered to take my cousin and I for free on another day. Really bent over backwards for us. Pickup and drop-off at hotel also. Very accommodating.

Weather was not good that day! But we give our best!! Thanks for your good comments. And yes now we offer hotel transportation. Thanks again.