“A spectacular experience”

Always Diving & Water Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: AlwaysDiving is located at the Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval in Playa Tortugas Km 6.5 at the Hotel Zone in Cancun (map available on our website).We have been providing tours for divers and non divers in Cancun and Riviera Maya for over 32 years and we love what we do (we understand that not everyone on the family does scuba diving).If you need personalized assistance visit us, or call our TOLL FREE number.Here is a list of activities we can provide you.-Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Cancun and Isla Mujeres.-Diving lessons and Certifications at all levels.-Special dives for advanced divers.-Whale Sharks Sighting.-Fishing.-Parasailing.-Wave Runners.-Jungle Tour.We believe in making friends not customers. You have just a little bit of time to being here in PARADISE, our GOAL is to make this time unforgettable.Sincerely,AlwaysDiving Team
Reviewed October 16, 2012

What can we say? My husband and I where in Cancun in september and had the pleasure to dive whit Alvaro and Alma. We never did that before, but they were very proffesionals and we had a great experience. It was true what someone told before, Alvaro video taped us , so now we have the proof of our courage and survival:-) . We saw something great underwater and they took real good care of us every second. Thank you, guys, for everything. Violeta and Iosif from Romania.

1  Thank anavie
MarianaGlezdlv, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Anavie, first of all, thank you for choosing us as your diving company, it was a real pleasure to dive with you! We hope to see you back here in Cancun.
Greetings to Romania

There are newer reviews for Always Diving & Water Sports

Reviewed October 12, 2012

What can I say Alvaro gave us first class service all the way. I have been diving for 25 yrs and have been alot of places.I have never been diving with such a wonderful and proffessional team like always diving. My son and I went diving with Alvaro and Matteo. Diving with them was like diving with friends. Alvaro videoed our dive and then edited it and brought it to our hotel the next day. It was truly a wonderful diving experience.

Sheila, thank you very much for your words!
It was an awesome experience to dive with you and your son! And, as we say, we don't make customers, we make friends. So, my friend, we are looking forward to your return to Cancun so we can have another great experience!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I went to Cancun earlier this month and did all of our dives with AlwaysDiving. We also did the whalesharks tour through them. Alvaro, the owner, went out of his way to provide us with the best service possible. He took time to sat down with us to talk about the kind of dives we wanted to do, our diving experiences and our comfort level underwater. We eventually came up with a great 3-day diving plan and everything was executed perfectly.

Alvaro and his crew always made sure we had transportation and that we had the best of time while diving with them. They really took care of us. Alvaro is the kind of guy (and diver) you want to dive with. He's reliable, very experienced, relaxed, warm, and kind-hearted. Our cenote dives were all excellent with him because he's one of the old timers in cave and cavern diving in Cancun. We can't wait to come back and do more dives with him and his crew. In the end we gained great experiences diving in cenotes, swimming with the whalesharks and a new friend named Alvaro!

Andini, it was a great experience for us to dive with you too, my friend. We're really glad you came to us for your cenote dives! We can't wait to see you again and explore more cenotes and to do a lot more dives here in Cancun!
Greetings!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first time in Cancun and i booked Alvaro for a 6 days of diving the first 3 days it was just the two of us money cant buy 1 to 1 time with your dive guide like that Alvaro has extensive knowledge of the local aera be it diving in the sea of the local fresh waster caves (Cenotes).

He was always either emailing or calling your hotel phone so you knew what time pick ups were. Alvaro gives you the best choice in Cancun because everything is flexible as i had booked a mix of sea dives and in shore dives and after my first in shore Cenote i change the rest of my days to Cenotes because of how amazing they were and Alvaro was happy to do this without a problem at all.

The trip to the whale sharks is a once in a life time experience and Always diving was very happy to sort this trip out for us there was a boat with only 8 people on and you go into the water 2 at a time with a guide.

On my 2nd to last day i got a ear infection and Alvaro was very quick to take me to the local Doctor and do all the translating and help me get the meds before taking me back to the hotel this ment i only paid $30 in total to resolve the problem but in my hotel just the Doctors appointment alone would have cost $90 its more like you have gone to Mexico to vist a mate they paying for a dive guide.

The price and value for money is great as in my Hotel the Moon Palace there was Aquaworld a very big company in Cancun the price is a bit more then Alvaro and they take 25 people at once and have short dives of 25min. Alvaro was happy for us to dive as long as i could make my air last within the safe limits so most dives i had about 1 hour underwater.

If i ever go back to Cancun i will be using Always diving and Alvaro no question.

Alvaro thank you again for a amazing trip and help with the Doctors.

Regards

Grant

Ricardo L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thanks for sharing the amazing photos of your dive experience. We're glad to hear that your experience with AlwaysDiving was satisfactory and we are very thankful for the positive comment to the difference maker, Alvaro. We'll be waiting to receive again! Greetings!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

So, here I was in Mexico getting ready for a cenote dive, my very first cavern and freshwater diving, and hoping all would go well. Besides my fins and snorkel, I needed everything else for my dive. The previous day I had spoken to Alvaro on the phone, explaining to him the sizes I would need for my BC and wetsuits, and the approximate weights. So it was to my happy surprise, Alvaro brought the exact sizes. He also brought along a hoodie for me which I didn’t realize how much I needed it until after the cenote dives. Alvaro made sure I was weighted correctly in the water, adjusted my BC and weights, and checked that I knew how to work the flashlight. During the dive, he continuously checked on my buoyancy (thank you!) letting me know to adjust the air in my BC before I realize I was floating a little too high or sinking too low. It was reassuring to see that he was knowledgeable, always in control of the group, and highly observant of everyone. I would soon realize he was like this with all his dives, not just with cavern diving. It was such a positive experience that I felt more confident in the next cenote dives. We dove with Alvaro in July 2012 for five days, two tanks each day. We did drift, reef, and cenote dives. There were a couple of dives (Cozumel and Playa) where the boat was packed to the maximum with divers and instructors. When this happens, things can get pretty crazy sometimes. However, I felt Alvaro still provided us with a one-on-one attention on the boat and in the water, never letting up on his high standards.
My preference is for the dive shops to do all the set-up, breakdown, and pack all the dive equipment’s for you. Hey, I’m on vacation and I like my manicure! Alvaro and his team did all of this. I also noticed they did this for others that were struggling with their equipment. Very NICE! At the end of our last dive with Alvaro, he gave me and my dive buddy a DVD video, FREE of Charge, of our dives. Now I can share with my family and friends my dives in Mexico!
Go with Alvaro, especially if you are a newbie in diving. He will take excellent care of you. Go with Alvaro if you are an experienced diver. I listened to him give some excellent diving tips. If you want to do cenote diving, go with Alvaro. He took us to this cenote (Charlotte) where my dive buddy, I, and Alvaro were the only divers. Amazing!!! He also seems to know all the many, many cenotes in Playa. I’m hooked and would go with Alvaro when I return to Mexico for more diving. Thanks Alvaro for a wonderful dive vacation!!!

Ricardo L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Very few people take the opportunity to experience diving in so many different ways like you did. It was a pleasure to have you with us for all those days and it's also good to know that you enjoyed sharing your experience by showing your video to your loved ones. Greetings to Miami!