“Great company!”
Review of Cancun Cab

Cancun Cab
Ranked #24 of 135 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Reliable Cancun Airport Transportation to Cancun HoteL Zone, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum, Ferry dock at Puerto Juarez if going to Isla Mujeres and Ferry Dock at Playa del Carmen if going to Cozumel, Hourly & Charter Services, Tours and more
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We travel to Playa del Carmen at least once a year and every time we use Cancun Cab. They are extremely reliable, always on time, clean vehicles and friendly drivers. I would highly recommend them.

1  Thank SandraJB67
There are newer reviews for Cancun Cab

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The cab was luxurious, punctual and clean, the driver very kind and friendly, I felt the experience very nice and comfortable...

1  Thank jfandrader
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Highly recommend this service when visiting Cancun or the surrounding area. Easy to book by website, email or phone. When last minute changes in our travel plans occurred, Fredrico was great to work with and made the adjustments to accommodate our needs. Drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Vans were clean and in great condition.
This company has Cancun transportation down as a science.

greg

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We used Cancun Cab for the airport transfer and a one day excursion to Coba.

The airport was smooth both ways just as promised - easy and comforting.

The trip to Coba was even better. Our driver for the day was Gustavo. He was wonderful - friendly, helpful and informative. He helped us figure out the best way to explore Coba, where to buy souvenirs, and drove very safely. That was part of his job and he did it well. More than that - he was just a genuinely nice guy. He bought us fruit, told stories, shared bug spray with us and made us feel at home. It was a great experience, and I can't recommend Gustavo highly enough!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I always purchase our transportation there the travel agency to be safe,this time I decided to take a pchance and purchase my own transportation and after checking Cancun Cab out I decided to take a chance and boy were we very happy and pleased with Cancun Cab. When we came out of the airport Gustano Ramos was waiting for us with a sign,he gave us a bottle of cold water and was very friendly ,he gave us some helpfull information and the car was very clean and very nice.Our return trip we agree to be picked up at the hotel at 12:00 and 12:01 Juan Carlos arrived right on time which was a huge fear of my .He also was very nice and helpfull.I cannot express how happy we were with Cancun Service and will call them again when we return back. Safe ,on time and the price is very good!

1  Thank mikeandannahornellny