From the moment of check in at Club 91, until you depart, you will be treated in a very special fashion. This is not the club level at The Ritz, but they do what they do well. Full buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners are offered daily. Open bar at night. Rooms are crisp and fresh. The 91 experience is worth the slight up charge. Only complaint is that the Tv's in the club are only tuned to Fox News...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott