We just returned from a 5 day, 4 night stay at this beautiful cancun hotel.
Hotel/Property itself: The hotel and property is beautiful. It's right on the ocean with its own beach. The pool is amazing there; especially the infiniti pool right on the ocean. You have access to all the facilities and restaurants in the adjacent casa-magna hotel. So really, you are getting two beautiful hotel properties. I really recommend the Spa. We got a couple of massages and they were amazing plus you get access to hot tubs, steam room and sauna.
Restaurant: You have a choice of 6 amazing restaurants on both jw and casa magna property. We had breakfast at the sedona grill which was amazing. We also had dinner at the thai restaurant in the casa magna is beautiful and the food is amazing.
Rooms: the rooms are beautiful with a balcony and an ocean view. we were fortunate enough to have a room with an ocean and a lagoon view. this alone made up for the rooms, but the service and room itself was amazing
Service: the service (as expected) was amazing. The service was amazing, everyone that walked by us always smiled and greeted us. We really felt at home.
Overall, this is an awesome and very family friendly hotel. It's not your prototypical cancun party hotel which is amazing because you don't always want that atmosphere when you are on a family trip. It is very conveniently located in the middle of the hotel zone. There is a bus stop right in the front where you can use the local cancun bus transit for $0.50 per person.
Highly recommend this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott