One of the best beaches I have seen ... Infinity pool area is very good... Hotel lobby is clean
We got a good deal through Priceline name your own price and receptionist was gracious enough to change from 1 king bed to 2 double beds for us
All rooms are full or partial ocean view .. We got room on 8 floor .. Room are standard rooms nothing special for 5 star hotel resort
One thing odd was bathroom didn't have any locks , so if you are traveling with family or friends that may be a problem
The grill was kind enough to heat our baby food
It's close to some convenience store and gas station
Over all liked the hotel and the pool area ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott