Wow,! Attention to detail, great staff, great spa, gym and room. First time for us in Cancun and chose the JW so as to stay on points. Often when using points on airlines or hotels you are treated as a lesser guest but not at the JW! This place really is a full service resort. From our airport pick up through to drop off we felt well taken care of..even pampered. The on site pools, beach, restaurants, gym, etc make some of the best amenities at any hotel anywhere. Our room was Great.. Good view awesome bathroom and a very good and comfy bed. We used the beach, pool and almost all of the restaurants and everything was tip top. We organized a tour through the hotel to chichen itza and it was safe and very well run. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott