Our first time to Cancun but as a family of four (with two teenage daughters) we've had beach vacations at Grand Cayman, Marco Island, Newport Beach and Hilton Head Island. We can't say enough about our stay at the JW (late March, 2013). It's a beautiful, spotless luxury resort in a wonderful location on a fantastic beach. Most important for us was the attention of Executive Chef Dominic and Sous Chef Valeria. One of our family members has a severe allergy to tree nuts and peanuts. We were very hesitant about traveling to Mexico (and have only been out of the country once - to British Grand Cayman - for this reason) but Chef Dominic assured us in advance (via email exchanges) that the JW chefs had the protocol and experience to handle our allergy. They consulted with us on every meal and even made special, off menu selections. For a full day offsite excursion to one of the Mayan ruins they prepared and packed a special box lunch for us. Those of you with allergies know how important it is to feel safe with food. Valeria and Dominic were incredible. Their entire team was terrific including Guillermo at Champions, Luis at the pool, our waiter (twice, sorry we forgot your name) at La Capilla, and many others. They all accommodated us and our special requests cheerfully. Thank you! Also thanks to the JW corporate management for allowing your staff to serve customers at such a personal and high level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott