This was my third time staying at this property, and this time, I brought along 75 of my closest friends for my wedding :)
Everything about this hotel is wonderful, but the part that had all of my guests RAVING is the service. Everyone who works here is so friendly, and all of them go above and beyond to help you. My guests are STILL talking about how great the staff was. They are also still raving about the hotel itself- the beach is beautiful, there was always lounge chairs at the pool and beach, and the property itself is gorgeous. The restaurants and bars can be a bit pricey, but the bar does have a decent happy hour, and the food was always pretty great. Overall, a terrific hotel and a terrific stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott