Wonderful service. Everyone here is top notch. Our 6th year. Germain our front desk person was quick to realize we were platinum members and offered us an upgrade. When a wedding disaster caused us not to get in our room timely, Germain worked to get us the right room. The pool chairs are very old and we have been told they are getting replaced this year. A much needed upgrade. Also the pool bar needs upgrading too. But the service is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott