“Loved this little find”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pescaditos

Pescaditos
Ranked #93 of 946 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Virginia
“Loved this little find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stumbled onto this one night just on a lark after following a gentleman who wanted us to see his restaurant down a side street off Tulum Ave. We kept going and found this place inviting and was extremely pleased with their shrimp platter and drinks (Pina and chaya for him and a Clamato with Vodka for me).

Tacos, Chili Relleno need some work. But I found myself really wanting a repeat visit with their Spicy Garlic Shrimp.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Rochester, New York, United States
“fish tacos are heavenly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

love the fish tacos there. Ceviche is on the a bit too sour side, but I guess you can always ask them to put less lime juice in. Ojo rojo is surprisingly good--no bitterness as in a bloody Mary, replaced by the refreshing beer taste. Overall, a great local food place!

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I dream of those fish tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed in the hotel Xbalamque that's opposite Pescaditos. I went to Pescaditos on my last night in the Cancun area. The vibes was nice and as a person from the Caribbean, I love anyplace that has a Bob Marley image in the vicinity. My waiter was so nice. He's French (I'm so sorry I can't remember his name!!!) and he was helpful and patient with my stuttering spanish. I got the fish tacos with some guacamole and I can't stop thinking about it today. It was some of the best tacos I have ever had! I'm a meat girl and I will buy these fish tacos everyday! OMG

I can't wait to go back when next I visit Quintana Roo....in the meantime....I'll dream about those tacos

• Visited May 2013
“An obligatory stop in Cancun...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

First of all... Great music! Wow!
The food, service and price is also great.

Be prepared to eat really well...

Kisin shrimps are made with habanero chili... Delicious but spicy as hell...

Go! You will enjoy it

• Visited May 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“The best ojo rojo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is very nice food, a little oil, but with lemon it's ok! There are 2 kinds of salsa, very good and flavoury! Try the bálsamo with shrimp or salad! And to drink, the best ojo rojo in town! There are somedays that they have Nice music en vivo!

• Visited December 2012