“Always Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pescaditos

Pescaditos
Ranked #97 of 939 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria
“Always Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

We always make a point to eat here when in Cancun. The food is great and the staff are fantastic. We love the chili replenish and the pescaditos!

• Visited November 2012

• Polish first
los angeles
“A hole in the wall gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

I passed this place many times before while in Cancun but never stopped in. At least not until I read the reviews. Thanks to all the posters, I have a cheap option whenever I'am in Cancun.

This place is basically a Mexican version of fish and chips. Actually they have more than fish and chips but you can't go wrong with the fish and chips.

I had the pescaditos which is two large pieces of fish, fries, a relleno which had seafood in it and a coke. The fish was awesome. Nice and hot from the fryer. The fries were just okay to me. The relleno was also great.

Came out to about $6.00 usd.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia,pa
“Great as Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Am back in Cancun and decided to visit one of my favorite little places in Cancun again.It was my 4th visit to pescaditos and this time got to introduce my wife to the great food and staff there.The ceviche's are large and fresh and are very well prepared.Pescadilla's are deep fried seafood tacos and are served with a great garlic mayo to use as a topping.
The prices are excellent,last night had a medium shrimp ceviche,guacamole,basket of pescadillas and 2 beers for 300 pesos.When I left I had accidentally left my hat on a chair and the owner somehow managed to find us and return my hat about 4 blocks from the restaurant.We actually will be going back there for a light dinner tonight as we had lunch at my favorite taco restaurant at the bullring but that is another review.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chard, England, United Kingdom
“Love, love, love Pescaditos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Why is Pescaditos not in the top 10 where it deserves to be? It was our favourite place to eat while we were in Cancun. Amazing fish at amazing prices and the best fried shrimp I have ever had. Massive beer battered shrimp approx 15 for 120 pesos. Great value! Delicious ceviche and very tasty fish tacos. Definitely a must for any fish fans.

Despite the outside dining and plastic chairs and tables Pescaditos has a cool, surf style vibe with trendy customers and lots of local trade as well as tourists. The staff are great and the chips and salsa keep coming while you are drinking. Watch out for the green salsa it's homemade and packs a punch. The secret recipe mayo is absolutely delicious with fish, chips and shrimps alike.

They served the best Daiquiri that I had this holiday and the wonderful Victoria beer. There are so many variations of alcoholic and soft drinks alike so worth a visit just for a drink.......well that and a portion of beer battered shrimp.

I wanted to pack Pescaditos in my bag and bring it home with us and can't wait for our next trip to Cancun so we can go back.

It is easy to find from Av Tulum. Take the R1 bus from the Hotel Zone and get off at the 2nd or 3rd stop after turning onto Av Tulum. Cross the road and walk to Av Tulipanes, which is a pedestrianised road. Walk through Parque de las Palapas and follow the road to the end and you should see Pescaditos straight in front of you on Av Coba. On the way back we have found that you can flag a R1 bus down anywhere along this stretch of Av Tulum, we couldn't find a dedicated bus stop.

If you go in the evening it is worth checking out Parque de las Palapas where they have stalls and food stands. The prices on tourist goods such as friendship bracelets are much cheaper than the hotel zone (10 pesos as opposed to 40 pesos).

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SeaUrchin8
Monterrey, Mexico
“Good inexpensive seafood.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Small restaurant in Av. Yazchilán #69 SM. 25. Tel. 251-0359.
In this place the food doesn't wait for the client, the client waits for the food.
Excellent fries fish sticks for $ 36 pesos.
Ask for Camaroncillas (Caribbean fish taco) for $ 19 pesos.