“Good inexpensive seafood.”

Pescaditos
Ranked #94 of 960 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Bar, Seafood, Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monterrey, Mexico
“Good inexpensive seafood.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Small restaurant in Av. Yazchilán #69 SM. 25. Tel. 251-0359.
In this place the food doesn't wait for the client, the client waits for the food.
Excellent fries fish sticks for $ 36 pesos.
Ask for Camaroncillas (Caribbean fish taco) for $ 19 pesos.

• Polish first
Cancun
“Fish in its best!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

When some of our friends come to visit us in Cancun, we always take them to this place. Their food is excellent! Everything we ever tried was really good - unique flavor, juicy fish. Definitely try their chiles relleños - they are not very hot, but super delicious! I would say that's the best way to eat chiles! The service was good also. And the prices are moderate.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pescaditos is the Best Little Local Find! =)”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Love this place! I'm back in Boston and still dreaming of their chipotle sauce and garlic mayonaise! My son and I made sure to go here the night before we left to get one last order of pescaditos (batter fried fish sticks). I cut them up and put them on a tortilla chip with either the red chipotle sauce or the garlic sauce - and when I'm feeling pretty daring, I sometimes put both sauces with a bit of the other really hot salsa and a squirt of lime, too. No matter whether eaten alone or fully loaded, those little pescaditos are soooo delicious! The chaya and pineapple drink is the best! And the owner is really friendly and the service is great. All around excellent experience each time. I highly recommend this place for the freshest catch o' the day! I'm missing it already.....

• Visited August 2012
New York City
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We almost didn't find this place as the one with the actual Pescaditos sign looks like it's closed. The place immediately to the right of it is Pescaditos though and it's well worth going in. The food was phenomenal and the portions were not small. We ordered the medium ceviche, the pescaditos, and some fish tacos and everything was wonderful! My boyfriend also got a Michelada and said it was one of the best he'd ever had (he's Mexican so that's saying something!).

If you're in Downtown Cancun and are in the mood for some great Mexican food, don't miss this place!

• Visited July 2012
“Tasty tasty tasty!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Delicious food and great service. I had the chile relleno and I thought it was incredible. My companion said the battered shrimp were fantastic and not greasy.