“Fishing Tours Cancun”

Cancun Fishing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun fishing tours is one the first fishing companys in cancun we have a Large fleet boats from 28 ft to 60 ft locate at the middle of the cancun hotel zone. Our crew will take you to the best fishing places in the Caribbean Sea Our priority is to make you happy All our fleet is equiped with twin engines (2 motor boats) and well maintained. We take you Fishing in Cancun for: Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi (Dorados), Black and yellow Tunas, Sharks, Groupers, Barracudas, Kigmakros, Wahoos, Amberjacks, Red Snappers and many more species..
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We booked online with Fishing Tours and our contact was Captain Mario, the trip was terrible, the boat was only suitable for 1 person to fish, the bathroom you couldn't lock and when I held on to the side of the door to the cabin it came away in my hand!!!!!
The equipment was the poorest we have ever had to use ad there were eyes missing off of the rods, the boat was in terrible condition, we paid $490 which was supposed to be for 3 people to fish, but it was only possible for 1 person and I have bruises where I was sitting on the side of the boat for 6 hours, would not recommend that you use this company, we would never recommend anyone use them it was the poorest game fishing experience that we have ever done so do it at your peril, a very expensive mistake to make...................

4  Thank KieranM

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We rented a boat on our recent trip to cancun for 5 days. One 4 hour day, one 6 hour day and three 8 hour days. Captain Mario was our contact. The crew was great, made every attempt to carry out our wishes and keep us comfortable. They even froze our fish each day and kept it in their freezer until our vacation was over . They picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel promptly as they said they would. We caught a total of 35 fish with the largest being a 92 inch sailfish and second being a 53 inch amberjack. We also caught a lot of tuna, 2 maui maui, triggerfish, red snapper, and barracuda. Would highly recommend this company and will use them again if we go back.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed May 24, 2013

1st off, the boat,captain and mate fernando were fine even though i caught nothing. I fish quite a bit so that comes with the territory. Now for the rest.. Tried to pay using Credit card, didn't work because their unit had "no signal", but their cell phones had max signal and a cell twr was right there. Should have figured out something was up when the spare battery pkg came with their unit. Go figure. Then went to an ATM and paid in Peso's and I was told the conversion rate to US dollars which i accepted but later on discovered I was over charged almost 1000 peso's!! Just arrived in Cancun and was unaware of the conversion rates. Asked about the fishing when I arrived before i paid, was told it was good, Captain and mate said otherwise. Since I caught no fish, not from a lack of trying either, the money back deal they advertised should have applied right? Wrong! After getting off the boat there was no one, NO ONE around to speak to.. the 2 i paid for the trip handle all the affairs and I am sure they were well aware I had no fish so they were long gone when i arrived. Also, the soda and water that is part of the trip, ya the 2 liter bottle of soda were left over from ?? . Just too many issues to promote this outfit, try somewhere else.

2  Thank markus664
Reviewed May 22, 2013

our experience with this outfit was terrible fair enough they picked us up at 7am as promised then it all went down hill from there the driver informed us he had other people to pick up so we waited and waited and waited for 20 minutes when the driver did appear he then informed us it would be a further 5 minutes I was not prepared to do this so we went elsewhere to arrange our 4 trips we where going to do while in Cancun this also is not a independent company as they would have you believe when we arrived back at our hotel there was a agent of Cancun fishing tours waiting for us full of apologies but this alas was to late my fishing was however was successful as I caught my first white marlin and my first sailfish get your act together cancun fishing tours

1  Thank kungfooey
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We arrived slightly early for our 0700am fishing trip by local transit but (less than $1 CDN from our resort) and were greeted by one of the workers. He gave us the details of our charter and we were on our way by 0730. At first we were all a bit skeptical after meeting our first officer and captain; Fernando and Martin, with more of a language barrier than anything. It didn't take very long for captain Martin to change our minds. We spent about 1 hour getting to our fishing near the "Isla Mujeres". About 5 minutes into fishing we had 2 Barracuda in the boat. After a great 4 hours of fishing....having lost 1 fish with a snapped line and a Sailfish playing with our bait...we ended up arriving back at the marina with 12 fish to include: 1 King Mackeral, 2 Red Snapper and 9 Barracuda. Overall it was an awesome fishing experience and would like to thank Martin and Fernando for their professionalism. We would charter with them again in a minute.

3  Thank MML777