“Surfin Burrito is a MUST!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Surfin Burrito

The Surfin Burrito
Ranked #27 of 939 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Fast Food, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Surfin Burrito is a MUST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Cancun for three days & went to the surfin burrito multiple times each day!!! The tacos & burritos are amazing! You get to choose every about your food including the type of tortilla, sauces & of course ingredients. 3 tacos is $69 Pesos which is about $5 USD. A burrito is $79 pesos. The staff is very friendly/welcoming. There are many locals who hangout/visit & they are very kind & friendly. The atmosphere is very laid back & relaxing. I love it there! I am now visiting Playa Del Carmen & miss the surfin burrito!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank NevaStar

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Amazing!! Best burrito I've ever had...yes, EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were recommended to this place by Dave from 360 Surf School which is 15 feet away. The day we decided to go, we actually walked from SolYMar condos at km 18.3 all the way to km 9.5 which is a little over 5 miles & feels a little more strenuous on the beach thru the sand.

So let's get back to the point, we were greeted by Anna with an amazing smile & she carefully advised me as to the little circles I should check off to create my masterpiece burrito. For a change, I left off the beans & rice out if my burrito & went with the rest of her suggestions.

I can't remember what exactly I did get but I can tell you it will all be amazing & you simply can't go wrong.

This is our last night in Cancun & we are going back there tonight for our last dinner in Cancun...yes, it's that good!!!

J&J

Visited July 2014
“Surfs two thumbs up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful little burrito shop just a short walk south of all the club and bar scene on cancun. I ate here for breakfast 3 times getting a different burrito or tacos each time, great choice of breakfast burros, mahi, shrimp, etc. the shop is open 24 hours and the cost is very competitive compared to other touristy spots. Would definitely advise you to take a stroll down to surfin burrito

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take it or leave it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

On a recent trip to Cancun we decided to check this place out. Its one of those hole in the wall type places compared to the other larger restaurants around. We had to wait pretty long for the food and it was mediocre. The service was good. Definitely wasn't our favorites.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Buffalo, New York
“Local burrito bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The Surfin burrito is a cute little bar with three long tables amidst convenient stores. It's a great place for cheap local burritos. And the staff is very friendly.

Personally, the burritos were nothing extremely delicious. Usually Im all for the authentic cuisine during my international travels, but I'd still prefer chipotle. On the other hand, it was a nice break from the high end expensive restaurants in cancun.

If you are going with a big group, I'd suggest going early because at night there are more people drinking there, and there aren't too many seats!

Pretty much, it's a good place to go for decent food for a "cheaper" price.