“Never disappoints”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Ohio
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Aug 22 - 25 visited 3 nights and as usual, never disappointed! The place just has great atmosphere and differs from all the others. The 1L margaritas and smoothies are just fantastic! Did try the steak taco, usually always have the shrimp, and was just as pleased....so good!!! One of these trips I will have to give the breakfast burrito a try as I hear they are really good with the chorizo.

1 Thank BadBud6

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome! A lot of food for the money!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here looking for a causal place to eat and it was highly recommended on TripAdvisor. It was as causal as you can get, the food was amazing, and because the prices were so good I over ordered! I had more great food than anywhere else I ate in Cancun for less than a snack would have cost at my hotel!

Now th

1 Thank Hellsbay
Essexville, Michigan
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I found the menu to this place in our condo after a night if partying and noticed they deliver. The elevator was broke in the condo and they assured me that wasnt a problem even though we were 7 flights up! It wasnt 20 minutes later our food arrived hot! We loved this place we ate there multiple times. The only negative is sometimes the wait can be long but usually there is like 20 people waiting at the same time. Its a great place for nachos after señor frogs and burritos for lunch.

Pennsylvannia
“Great, affordable food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great burritos! Wonderful margaritas! Wifi better than my hotel! I only regret that we couldn't make it for breakfast this year!

London, United Kingdom
“The nearest thing to a kebab roll!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant! Best street food in Cancun! Be sure to try the Habanero chilli sauce but be VERY CAREFUL!

Visited August 2013