“Perfect Day”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Gnarly was a fantastic instructor who clearly knows the beaches, waves and people of Cancun inside & out. I had a great day learning how to get low and have fun!

All reviews
"awesome surf"
in 7 reviews
"group lesson"
in 6 reviews
"stand up paddle boarding"
"these guys"
in 11 reviews
"visiting cancun"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I had a great time and enjoyed the time in the surf and with the instructor. Highly recommend this surfing school.

Only suggestion I have is be sure to bring water and food to the beach. We didn't and had to refuel after about 2 hours.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Uncle Knarley was a great instructor, treated my 11-yr old daughter and I like royalty. Successfully surfed for two solid hours. 360 was flexible with our ever-changing situation, responsive, and honest. Thank you!!

1  Thank Meg M
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was the highlight of our trip. Amazing experience. Highly recommend. Great instructors. And yes you will get up. THey promise it!!!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2014

As a single, female surfer, I signed up to do a surf session with 360 Surf School and everyone involved was simply amazing. Email response was timely and everyone was very accommodating. Gnarly, the instructor had me up on my FIRST attempt and was so encouraging and honestly so supportive. It was actually the perfect combination of challenging me to push past where I was, and letting me still feel really successful. I will 100% book with them again when I'm back in Cancun.