“Excellent experience! Try it!”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Surrey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Excellent experience! Try it!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I surfed today with my 2 sisters here. What a great morning! Dave went through the basics with us (we are all at different stages with our surfing experience & technique)
He is really patient & a great friendly genuine guy.
Would love to go back here & will try to visit again for sure
I work for a global airline & I visit Cancun alot. I will most certainly be mentioning this experience to customers & colleagues of mine. Worth every dollar & you are far better spending your money on a great day like this than wasting it on something like Coco Bongo!

Visited September 2013

L'Assomption, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best part of the trip!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Defenitly the best part of our trip in Cancun. Dave is so much fun to hang with, great teacher. Had a blast at learning surf with him, would recommend to anyone going in cancun. Definitly will go back when i go to mexico! 6/5

1 Thank Jeremie C
Cancun, Mexico
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“THE BEST ATTRACTION! HANDS DOWN!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Wow, Dave is the BEST!!! I had no idea I could surf and he got me up in just minutes. Not only that, he is very patient with everyone and he does not watch the clock. I then went right back to Surfin' Burrito with Dave and we sat and had a few beers to top it off. I cannot wait to do it again!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Wellswins
New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Dave is the key. And with him, he will open every door. His crew is top notch. He goes over every detail which comforts you. His equipment is top. When you go down to the beach, he looks out for you in every aspect. My wife is always a little nervous. Not with Dave. They relax you to the tenth degree. They need to take pictures of you and shares them with you for free. It would up lift his business. Incredible service. I cant say enough about these guys. I’m just echoing all the other great reviews. THANKS GUYS. SEE YOU SOON.

1 Thank Diosa14
360Dave, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Ohhh wow wow wow
thank you soo much for your kind words:)))
Sincerely
Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing experience!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Me and my boyfriend have recently come back from an amazing holiday in Cancun, and I can honestly say surfing with 360 Surf School was one of the best things we did whilst we were out there! Neither of us had ever surfed before, but within minutes of being in the water we were both up on the boards and surfing! Dave and Richie were fantastic instructors - very positive, patient, relaxed and with great senses of humour. A big thank you to you both - we really did have an amazing time! We hope to return to Cancun at some point in the future, and if we do, we will definitely be back to surf with you two again!

1 Thank Ellen4321