“Can’t Wait To Go Back”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I’ve had a few surf lessons before this trip, but they still helped me to review the basics before we set out to hit the waves. This group is great for first timers and helping with advice for perfecting repeat surfers. Extremely positive attitude that makes you want to keep paddling out and try for more waves. If I’m ever back in Cancun I will plan to visit 360 Surf a couple of times during my stay.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Dave = positive energy and chill. Dave is very patient and a great instructor. It is obvious that he loves what he does. We stayed one day im Cancun and had to figure out what to do. Surfing with Dave was the best joice we could have made. It was sunny and waves were perfect. With Dave's help we both stood up after only a few tries. We took great pictures as Dave makes you look like a pro. If you want something active and learn something new...this is it. Not sure why/how 360 surf could be second to a cooking class???!!! Overall a must do and a way to get away from the very touristy areas of Cancun.

1  Thank tien b
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The whole family learned to surf on our first lesson. The kids ages 9 and 6 got it on the first try! The adults, not so quickly! Narley was so good with the kids and had great patience with my husband :) He was determined for him to surf and at the end of the lesson we were all surfing! The kids are still talking about the fun they had surfing...next year we will rent boards!!

1  Thank Angie H
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I rented two boards on this trip. I rented a shortboard and my husband a long board. We did not have a car(most use the bus system its less than a dollar a ride) so I was worried about how a multiple day rental would work since we didn't have a way to transport the boards. Dave made it super simple for us and just let us pick the boards up and drop them off as we wished. The surf spot is a very short walk from the store and the waves were nicer than I expected. What made surfing here even more enjoyable was the fantastic watre temp and the turquoise waves. The boards were in good condition and my hsband and I had a great time. Dave is from CA If I remember correctly so he speaks perfect English which was nice since our Spanish is pretty poor. He and the guys he works with all make you feel like one of the gang and are fun people to be with, we definetly recomend renting or doing lessons with them if you are visiting Cancun!

1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed July 25, 2013

By far the most exciting daytime activity in Cancun, I was surprised how quickly I picked it up, I was up and surfing within five minutes

2  Thank HarrisonGreen96