“Great lesson and an amazing teacher.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Boulder
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lesson and an amazing teacher.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a fantastic time going over to the surfing burrito eating and then catching a wave. I was able to stand up pretty quickly because of prior experience snowboarding, but he helped me even more by getting me comfortable riding along side the wave as well as switch stances. Very friendly and would defiantly suggest it.

1 Thank CStormBoulder

Minneapolis, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent experience for whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Me, my husband, my 10 year old son, my 7 year old daughter, and our 2 year old daughter had a great time with Dave and Gnarly! All 4 of us got up on surfboards, and our 2 year old was able to play on the beach and on a boogie board in the low surf. Dave and Gnarly worked very hard and were incredibly patient, positive, and encouraging. They are also very safety conscious, which is great to see. This was one of our highlights during our trip to Cancun and I would recommend it for anyone, but especially wanted to write a review for families with young kids.

2 Thank Mnightin
Aloha

We had a great time teaching you guys!!!! We look forward to seeing you guys next year. Thank you so much for your kind words.
Sincerely
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fabulous!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

If you want to learn how to surf, come to 360 Surf School!!!!! Our instructor, David, was encouraging and made you feel like a pro, even if you missed the wave or couldn't come up. We went to Señor Frogs like we were told and walked to the public beach. We looked all over trying to find the place. When we finally gave up and left the beach, we walked back outside all the buildings. When we got back to where we started, we realized that the cafe we were standing at was the surfing burrito and that we had found our way. Other than the little bit of a "warmup" we got, the experience was awesome and we are hopefully coming back again!! My little sister, who is 10, was a little hesitant to try when we booked the lesson, but when we arrived and were on the beach getting ready to go in, she seemed even more eager than us. Of course, I was voted in to go in first. I think I was a little over confident going in, but after a great first round, I almost got up. By the second round, I was jumping to change stance on the board, and landing it!! I'm as surprised as you are... By the end, we were going in without David's instruction and surfing like crazy!

2 Thank Lizelle V
Aloha Lizelle

We had an awesome time with you and your family!!!
Your switch stance maneuver was unreal!! congratulations. We look forward to surfing again with you next year:)
Take Care and Thank you
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful place, Awesome spot and an amazing teacher!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place is amazing! They have an excellent coach, David. I did two lesson of surf with him and at the first lesson I was already able to surf! You can rent boards and they can deliver them to your hotel! The spot where you can surf is beautiful! The waves are perfect to learn! If you go to cancun it's a must! After your surfing lesson you can eat a very good burrito at the surfing burrito too! Thanks!

2 Thank Christopher F
Aloha Christopher

What can i tell you?? You exceeded expectation . That is an understatement.
You have an incredible talent for surfing and I wouldn't be surprised if you joined the Surfing World Tour one day and be the first Canadian to join the ranks. Congrats Christopher I had a great time teaching you bro. Keep Surfing!!! See you next year.
Sincerely
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“3 of the nicest guys in Cancun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had a great experience learning to surf while on Spring Break in Cancun. My husband, myself, and our 8 y/o daughter spent 2 hours surfing and had a great time! Who knew, a Midwest family of 3 could all learn to surf in one afternoon?! Dave, Uncle Gnarly and Richie were super patient and very helpful. Even when I was frustrated and ready to give up, they calmed me down and never stopped encouraging me to try again. I am so glad that I did! All three of the instructors were knowledgeable and friendly. All 3 of us left happy, smiling, and worn out. Surfing is a great work out!
Truly a family friendly experience. We will do it again for sure.

3 Thank Pfam329