“Amazing!”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I met Dave from 360 for a surf lesson the beach in Cancun. We'd had a couple of lessons before but they were many years ago so we thought we'd need to start from the beginning. Dave took us through the basics on the beach before taking us out to catch some waves. We were amazed to be able to stand up on the board almost every time. We spent a very enjoyable couple of hours learning how to balance and turn on the board. Dave was an amazing teacher and super enthusiastic. He cheered us on when we were doing well and provided helpful guidance when things didn't quite go to plan! I'd thoroughly recommend Dave and 360!

1  Thank Manters
360Dave, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you guys so much for choosing 360 Surf School Cancun. you guys did amazing and we look forward to seeing you guys again next year keep surfing!!!!

There are newer reviews for 360 Surf School

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Dave is an excellent teacher! He makes the surf experience even better!! If you want to turn around yor trip to Cancun, don't hesitate and take a class at 360 surf school. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Jeas_Raquel

Thank you so much for your kind words, we work hard and train hard to be able to give you the best quality of lesson possible. You did so amazingly, you have a great eye for waves and we are extremely proud of your success!!!!!!! you might have been the most excited surfer of 2012 :) Take Care and we 'll see you next year.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

First of all, it's possible to surf and get good waves in Cancun. It's a fantastic place to learn surfing or improve your skills. Dave the instructor is one of the nicest guys I ever met (it must be related to his growing years in Barbados :-) ). I've been surfing before and I just wanted to get some good tips so Dave was there to help me to improve my skills. His dedication and passion for surfing is amazing plus he is such a friendly and honest person. His teaching skills are fantastic (in both languages English and Spanish) and I have no doubts I will come back with him the next time I come to Mexico!! Thanks so much Dave for your patience, take care bro.

1  Thank DelaVegaIreland
Reviewed November 8, 2012

In a windy and rainy day in Cancun I've decided that the best activity in this wheather is SURFING. The waves were really good!!!
I'm a biginer, it was my second lesson (maybe even first cause the first lesson was 6 months ago :) )
Dave was a great teacher! He was the best teacher I've ever had!
I did really good only because of his great experience!
He taught me new things! I never even thought that I could do that :)
But he proved me that I can do anything.
The lesson was awesome and I had a lot of fun!!
After this lesson I know that I LOVE surfing!
Thanks a lot Dave!
Hope to get more lessons from in future :)
Thanks a LOT! It wase AWESOME! :)

1  Thank Viktoriia777
Reviewed November 3, 2012

First off, for those of you who don't know, THERE ARE WAVES IN CANCUN, AND THEY ARE SURFABLE! And if you want to learn how to surf those waves, David at 360surfschool is the guy to teach you. I'm an intermediate surfer from Boston, MA. I'm a longboarder as of now. I'd never really had a true surf lesson before I met Dave. Immediately, while out in the surf, he gave me tips on how to improve my style & performance: "lean forward, paddle from your waist, not your body, etc." This was after he watched me ride only one wave! Everything he told me totally helped. Immediately, I was surfing much better and catching more waves. In addition to his tips on riding, he also instructed me on how to look for and find the perfect wave, so that when I return home I can find the perfect waves for me. He was excited everytime I caught a wave and told me each time how I could improve or how well I did. He even moved us along the strip of beach to get better waves and let me try different boards! Before I even signed up to take a lesson, he saw me from the beach, told my mom some things that I could improve on and helped me out when I lost a fin. I would recommend Dave to anyone who is looking to learn how to surf and improve their style! The waves were sick! And if you want to ride them, Dave is the best- you will have an awesome time! I had so much fun! And you will too, if you go to 360surfschool.
-Michael