“This school is the TRUTH!”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 29, 2012

You won't be disappointed! My wife and I visited the area last year and had some killer sessions with Dave. He was professional and personable, not to mention funny. He knew his stuff and helped us get surfing within minutes! We are going back to Cancun in about a month or so and we will be getting another session with Dave....surfing is so much fun. Try 360 Surf School and you will have as much fun as me!

1  Thank John E

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My girls and I went down to cancun and booked a surf lesson from 360 online that was a convience in its self! Our instructor dave was awesome with my daughters age 7 and 11 they had a an awesome time now they think they are ready to hit the northshore

1  Thank jadakiss69
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was in Cancun only for a few days and I'm so glad I got to surf! I'm a biginer in surfing but Dave my instructor was awesome and very encouraging! And he helped me to get better at surfing and taught me a few new things,too!! The lesson went by so fast because it was so much fun!!
I thought I could not surf since my baggage had been delayed and I had nothing to surf but Dave waited until I got my baggage back and I finally got to surf with my things which was awesome!

Beautiful beach and waves and great surfing lesson!!! It was definitely worth taking lesson all the way from Japan!

When I come back to Cancun in the future, I will be definitely taking Dave's surfing lesson again!
Very recommended!!!!
Thank you so much!!!

1  Thank Chii0414
360Dave, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, you did very very well! you should be proud of yourself as we are of you :)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a very fun time and I highly recommend it. I started off without knowing a thing to a surfer who is now confident in surfing medium to high waves. At 360 surf school they are very nice and encouraging, while making sure that is a part of your vacation you will never forget. I had a very fun time ,and I am already planning to do it again. If you read all this stop waiting, and plan a class. This will be an experience you will never forget.

1  Thank ELKFamily2012
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Dave is a total sweetheart. He helped me and several friends learn how to surf and was so amazingly encouraging - I felt like I was a real surfer :).

If you want to learn how to surf from a guy that will be positive, experienced, and a great teacher - call 360 Surf School. Seriously. Do it.

2  Thank 77bbrm