“Dave is awesome!”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Normal IL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dave is awesome!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Well, We didn't get to experience the surf lessons due to weather conditions. We had no waves!! We were thorougly disappointed but what I will say is that Dave is awesome. He checked in with me each morning to report on the surf conditions and when we were not able to do it I received my deposit back in full.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kim J

Kettering, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We surfed Cancun!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Dave did a great job and made learning easy and a very positive experience! We highly recommend it!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Eric_and_Heather
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Wow!! I can't believe I waited so long to try surfing!! I was always worried I wasn't in good enough shape but I was wrong. My instructor David was so patient and made me feel so comfortable!! Thank you so much for introducing me to this amazing sport. I will never forget this experience and will tell all my friend's if they are ever in the area that it is a MUST DO!!!

4 Thank Brandi S
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Even better than swimming with the dolphins! :)”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

David did a great job teaching our teen daughters to surf. They loved every minute of it, even while it was pouring rain during part of the time! David is very enthusiastic and encouraging and stayed out in the water with them the entire time. They were able to get up on the boards quickly and even learned some tricks of flipping sides while on the board with just the one session. He is very personable and honest. Always quick to respond to emails. Highly recommend!

3 Thank Dana K
BC Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Can't say enough about how amazing this was! David has to be one of the most positive people that either my wife or I have ever met, and it makes all the difference! Neither my wife or I had ever spent much time in the ocean, and we were complete rookies. David's instruction was clear and brief, he really just got us comfortable in the water and had us focus on standing, he knew that everything else would come with continued time, and specific instructions for each of us. I got up on my first wave, and had about 7 or 8 more rides after that, and my wife caught several waves as well.

David helped out with more than just the surfing too, right from picking the perfect spot and time of day to helping us get to and from the beach.

We highly recommend that anyone even just considering trying surfing in the Cancun area contact David as soon as possible! I can't wait to get on a board again, our next vacation will probably be planned around a beginners surf beach.

Thanks again David!