“Even better than swimming with the dolphins! :)”
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
Ranked #1 of 348 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. We have a "If you don't stand and surf, your Lesson is FREE " Policy. Surf Lessons for all ages from N.S.S.I.A Certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). English and Spanish Spoken. We are by appointment only. To make appointments/Booking write email or call. We also offer a World Class Stand Up Paddle Board Tour trough the Mangroves. We have the largest selection of Board rentals in Cancun. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed June 19, 2012

David did a great job teaching our teen daughters to surf. They loved every minute of it, even while it was pouring rain during part of the time! David is very enthusiastic and encouraging and stayed out in the water with them the entire time. They were able to get up on the boards quickly and even learned some tricks of flipping sides while on the board with just the one session. He is very personable and honest. Always quick to respond to emails. Highly recommend!

3  Thank Dana K
"awesome surf"
in 7 reviews
"group lesson"
in 6 reviews
"stand up paddle boarding"
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"super fun"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Can't say enough about how amazing this was! David has to be one of the most positive people that either my wife or I have ever met, and it makes all the difference! Neither my wife or I had ever spent much time in the ocean, and we were complete rookies. David's instruction was clear and brief, he really just got us comfortable in the water and had us focus on standing, he knew that everything else would come with continued time, and specific instructions for each of us. I got up on my first wave, and had about 7 or 8 more rides after that, and my wife caught several waves as well.

David helped out with more than just the surfing too, right from picking the perfect spot and time of day to helping us get to and from the beach.

We highly recommend that anyone even just considering trying surfing in the Cancun area contact David as soon as possible! I can't wait to get on a board again, our next vacation will probably be planned around a beginners surf beach.

Thanks again David!

Tim and Wendy, BC Canada

1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed May 22, 2012

David at 360 Surf totally hooked me up with the right board during my stay in Cancun! The waves were kind of small with light onshore winds and David got me a 7'2" Ron Jon custom funshape, swallow tail tri-fin, which worked great. He dropped the board off at my hotel on time, waxed up and ready to go. I highly recommend 360 Surf School if you coming to Cancun and want to surf or learn to surf.

Cheers,

Matt

3  Thank mattlewisccit
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Please don't think you have to be 20-30 to do this -- I am 55 and David is the best -- he concurred my fear and made me feel awesome --1000% RECOMMEND

3  Thank Kyra_casaviveconfe