“Good food, good drinks & music, too!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$89.00*
and up
Columbus Lobster Dinner Cruise in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lobster Dinner Cruise is Cancun's ONLY romance tour! Set sail for love on the Nichupte Lagoon on the Spanish galleon "Columbus". Enjoy a delicious lobster dinner while cruising into the sunset or under the stars, glass of wine in hand, wind in your hair and the soft sounds of our live saxophone. This one is all about the love.
Albany, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good food, good drinks & music, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband & I enjoyed drinks, caesar salads, twin lobster tails (char-broiled) baked potato w/sour cream and a cheesecake dessert.

You receive a warm welcome on shore and the boarding is orderly, based on when you arrived. As soon as you board, the drinks are available. I enjoyed rum punch and my husband had beer. We were able to sit on the deck at the stern, with 3 other couples. The waiter kept drinks coming briskly--we never had to wait for refills. We enjoyed the saxophone music. Even though it was cloudy, being on the lagoon made for a smooth trip.

I would definitely recommend this for couples if you enjoy a mellow evening together.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Patricia P

San Antonio, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“VERY ROMANTIC!!!! LOVE IS IN THE AIR ON THIS SHIP <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

WOW!!! Where should I start!!!! From the minute I arrived the ambiance was VERY ROMANTIC!!! Sergio was our host and was very entertaining from beginning to end!!! He made sure that all couples were having a good time and that although the ship had several couples that their eyes were only on each other!!! Music was EXCELLENT!!!! Loved the Saxophone!!!! My husband and I were celebrating our 25th Anniversary and I couldn't have asked for a more romantic setting!!! The night breeze was perfect!!!! Drinks were PLENTIFUL!!! The moonlight, the music and THE FOOD!!!! We chose the Surf & Turf and were not disappointed!!!! Food was EXCELLENT!!!! Dessert was also DELICIOUS!!! ;-) WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DINNER CRUISE!!!! The staff were very courteous and ALWAYS made sure we had plenty of drinks and were enjoying the cruise around the bay. Although the cruise is normally done on a Columbus replica we went on another boat due to the Columbus ship being out of service. This was okay though as we still enjoyed this cruise and will definitely make this part of our plans each time we visit Cancun!!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Race031368
Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Perfect for honeymooners, anniversarys, engagements (existing and new) Live saxophone mucic and food was delicious. Staff were friendly and funny.

Visited July 2013
Cumbria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great night, well worth doing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very late in writing my review but better late than never! Had a brilliant night aboard the Columbus, nice food & great views. However what made it was the lovely staff! They also make a gorgeous margarita! Next time I'm in Mexico I will definitely do this trip again.

Visited January 2013
Inchinnan, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A touch of romance..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Setting off from Cancun on a Columbus replica ship out into the bay you are served with drinks and serenaded by a sax player. Dinner is either served down below or up on deck - your choice. You choose before leaving to have either steak, surf and turf or just lobster. A ll freshly cooked at sea and served with baked potato and salad plus plenty drink. A sail round the bay to see the setting sun before returning to harbour for your bus back to hotel, Most enjoyable with some lovely company.

Visited July 2013