Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
$58
Agoda.com
$55
ZenHotels.com
$64
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews hotel zone the penthouse buses run close to the airport pesos lagoon units liquor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2016

The location is perfect, walking distance to many awesome restaurants! Beautiful view with great pools, bars, and food. We got massages on the beach here for an outrageously cheap price. It was great!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Laken G
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

This place is so bad it should have been demolished, you can tell there is mold and other serious issues. I stayed for two nights at a condo o rented from an owner and I regret cause it was nasty in my opinion. Very best up resort unless you drunk a lot and you can hallucinate on the condition. Then there was noisy construction and you had to leave during the day of your ears would suffer a great deal. The views are nice but everything else is terrible.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank drink50fifty
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

We chose this place as we wanted to come to Cancun but aren't a fan of going all inclusive.

The owners of the apartment Shannon & Roger were very helpful before we arrived making sure we had all the information we needed and check in was very easy.

We stayed in room 2503. The apartment had everything we needed and a lovely view of the lagoon. Bathroom was nice and big.

The only thing I'd say is that the bed was a very small double, and could do to be a bit bigger.

I also wouldn't recommend being self catering in Cancun, we found it a pain having to get the bus everywhere. The busses are very handy though, never had to wait more than a couple of minutes and so cheap!

We also had issues getting sun loungers on the beach.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annabel_x3
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We found the condo through VRBO owner Rodrigo was awesome to work with. The resort is an older resort the condo was awesome nice and clean. This is not close to downtown night life, you can easily take the bus or taxi - we chose to rent a car and was on our own time. The beach was beautiful out condo was ocean side. This condo had keyless code entry which was vey nice not having to worry about a key or key card made it very nice. Would recommend this condo and location to those wanting the relaxation and not the over crowded large resorts. All inclusive is available but we chose to eat on our own, cook in condo and go out to eat.

Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank Bonzo30
Reviewed April 14, 2016

We have rent though Airb&b this condo, and we were happy with this little place, perfect for 2, it was me and my teen daughter, a corner studio with kitchenette, little refrigerator, big bed, nice size bathroom and the BEST VIEW, I didn;t rated 5, because I didn't enjoy all facilities, pool, bar, etc, just the beach, and then we were out doing other things. Will definitely will recommend this place and the price for spring break was good too.

Date of stay: April 2016