Review Highlights
USA Transfers is a must!

We used USA Transfers to transport us between the Cancun airport and our resort about 45 min away... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sallieeh11
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

I used Entertainment Plus/USA Transfers to organized multiple transfers to and from Tulum for a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kate M
Tuckahoe, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from $11.25
from $48.00
from $60.00
from $55.00
6,409 results
All reviews usa transfers cancun airport great service return trip private tour playa del carmen always on time confirmation email transfer service both ways within minutes no worries car seat round trip transfer highly recommend this company transfer company great company
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Cool place to cool off and do something very different. I recommend you use a life jacket so that you could float and not get tired from having to swim. Remember, it's 150 ft deep. have fun but be safe.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

I used the services of Entertainment-Plus for a pick up at Cancun Airport and delivery to a resort at Playa del Carmen. Everything was flawless. I walked out of the terminal and a gentlemen asked me which service I was looking for, and he directed me to another person which took my bag and showed me to my private car. The driver was courteous and car near new. The driver noticed I was a bit preoccupied with my cellphone and gave me the quiet space I needed. But when I wanted to talk, he was full of conversation. Overall, and excellent experience and would use the service again.

1  Thank IslandManRides
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

We got back a private family tour to Chichén Itza and it was fantastic. Our driver Ariel showed up on time and we elected a personal tour. He was very detailed and knowledgeable. It was the little things such as making sure our daughter was well shaded while we were there or even helping us with the stroller through the tough terrain that set him apart from all other tours we’ve been on. Its hard to manage a group of 9 people but Ariel made it work, made recommendations for us, and made this a memorable trip for our family. Thanks once again!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

We did a lot of research before booking this tour. When we looked we didn't fancy a 12 - 14 hour bus tour as you spend alot of time picking up and dropping off and going to places that you don't really want to go to. So we decided on a private transfer tour, there were 3 people and it cost us $498.00, however we were picked up on time, our driver, Pino, was excellent gave us a lot of information on the drive down, stopped for a loo break on the way. We arrived about 9:30ish to Chichen Itza so before all the bus loads arrive. Pino walked us in to the ticket desk and advised us to take as much time as we wanted and that he would be waiting for us when we're ready to leave. Went on to cenote" Il Kil" which was lovely and a great way to cool off after Chichen Itza (which was so so hot). Had lunch was nothing special but adequate. Pino was waiting for us when we were ready to leave and we were pretty tired so left us in peace to sleep on the journey home. A great day that we will remember for a long time and I think it was worth paying the extra to have a driver at our disposal for when we wanted to leave and not have to wait for 50+ people on a tour bus, a much more comfortable tour. Would recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Lovely place to visit once can even go swimming.its amazing place.can click amazing photos.highly recommended.