“Helpful, friendly and affordable hotel transfer company”
Review of Entertainment Plus

Entertainment Plus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Entertainment Plus has been in business here in Cancun, Mexico for over 12 years now and we pride ourselves on our customer service and reputation. Our transportation division, USA TRANSFERS, is recommended on more Cancun websites by unbiased travelers than any other Cancun Airport Transfer Company.We believe everyone should receive the best customer service from staff who truly cares about their clients, not sales-driven pitches from high pressure reps. We speak English and Spanish, are local in Cancun, and available everyday. Entertainment Plus also offers the most flexible cancellation policy in town! Try us once and you'll come back every year!Entertainment Plus has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, recognition that we have worked very hard to earn. On our site you will find valuable Cancun info, our famous Private Tours, the best value on public tours and our reliable Cancun Airport Transfers.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

USA Transfers were very easy to book online for our hotel transfer in Cancun. They were the most affordable ($60 each RT). They gave great directions for when we arrived so we would know what to expect. They were on time and communicated through email to confirm pick up times etc. The vans both going to our hotel and return to the airport were clean and reliable vehicles. We were the only ones in the van so we did not have to stop at other hotels along the way. I do not know if that is always the case or that it just happened that way for us because there were no other people needing a ride at that time. I would definitely recommend this company to others that need hotel transfers when in the Cancun area.

1  Thank AnnetteLH
Dany M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Entertainment Plus, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us. We are happy that you liked our service and highly appreciate that you would recommend us!

Our Airport Transfers are 100% Private, so every time that you book with us, the vehicle will be exclusively for your group. You don´t have to wait for others; you go from the airport directly to your hotel to enjoy your vacation!

Hope to see you soon again!

Entertainment Plus - USA Transfers

There are newer reviews for Entertainment Plus

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We used this service for our arrival and return to the airport. The company they hire for drivers is USA Transfers, and we found them very easily outside the main doors of the terminal. All of our drivers were courteous, friendly, and efficient.

We also used them as a service for a planned trip to Chichen Itza, but on our first day in Mexico in July, we realized that we would not be able to handle the for a trip out there. So, even though our trip was for Wednesday, I called them on Monday morning, and they were able to change the trip to go to Xplor instead. All very easy to do! One of the reasons I used this service was their policy of a percentage down, the rest of payment on the actual day of the event. And having this policy made a change like this very painless.

I highly recommend you use Entertainment Plus for you trip to Cancun!

1  Thank Curtis B
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was our second visit to Cancun so I felt confident in not accepting and paying over the odds for a holiday package transfer. After some research I decided upon USA Transfers, the process of booking from the U.K. was simplistic with e mail confirmations returned immediately. You do have to accept the unruly transfer agents outside the terminal, be prepared. However, I soon found our USA representative who I must say was working incredible hard in dealing with the amount of arrivals. We waited no more than fifteen minutes before setting off to Our hotel. The driver was courteous speaking very good English the journey took no more than twenty minutes. We paid the sixty US dollars plus tip on arrival as per the instructions for our round trip transfers. I must add the tipping was our choice and not contained within the advice. The vehicle was clean both inside and out. The day before our departure I contacted the local office who confirmed our pick up details. The vehicle arrived on time to the second and once again the driver was helpful in loading our luggage and courteous. I would have no hesitation in recommending USA transfers for competitive pricing, courtesy, time keeping and cleanliness of vehicles. Thank you

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I heard about this company from a friend and I'm so glad I did!! We had both an airport transfer as well as a tour through them and both were perfect!!

Airport Transfer:
Renard picked us up from the airport and was so friendly and welcoming it was a perfect start to our trip. We were picked up right away and were very comfortable in the van. The staff greeting us off the plane was also very helpful and friendly.
Our transfer back to the airport was equally great. Picked us up right on time, dropped us off with no problems. Very comfortable vehicle.
Travelling with 2 children it was really great to be the only family in the van.

Tulum/Akumal/Aktun Chen Cenote:
To our surprise when it was time for our tour the same driver came to pick us up that had taken us to our hotel! We were thrilled! He really was amazing. Talked to us the whole trip telling us history and stories. He drove us to Tulum first and helped us get settled in with a tour guide. He showed us where to meet him when we were finished and explained to us the shops and bars around the staging area. Showed us which ones were actually run by Mayans and which were not. Really really helpful.
Next we went to Akumal to snorkel with Sea Turtles. What a great experience!! Again he helped us get settled in with a tour and told us where to meet him after. The tour was great. We saw 10+ turtles, baby sharks, stingrays and a barracuda!! My kids are 9 and 12 and this was a perfect activity for them. The guide was always checking in to make sure we were ok and making sure we saw the animals. Take an underwater camera!!
When we were finished snorkeling Renard took us into the town of Akumal. We asked for his recommendation for lunch and he took us to a family owned restaurant in town. It was just what we were looking for. He ate lunch with us and we all really enjoyed it. It was nice to take our kids into a town away from the commercial restaurants and shops so they could experience a true Mexican restaurant.
We opted for an 'Add-on' to our tour which was to visit a cenote. So after lunch we were taken to the Aktun Chen cenote. A really long drive down a very bumpy road but it was worth it! We joined a tour and were able to swim and snorkel in the cenote. Very cold water but you adjust quickly. The guide was very careful with us to explain safety and what we were seeing. This was a perfect activity for my kids, but there were also smaller children there (maybe age 5?). They did well with the activity.

Once we were finished we were taken back to our hotel. Overall I think all the activities took us about 8 hours. We never felt rushed or that we were being too slow.

If I could give more than 5 stars to this company I would!!!

3  Thank Mary C
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have just returned from mexico and we used USA transfers from cancun airport to the resort and return to airport . Highly recommend this company. They were on time both ways , very courteous and knowledgeable about the area and new clean vehicles. Give them a try you won't be dissapointed.

Dany M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Entertainment Plus, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your positive comment. We are glad that everything went well! Hope to see you soon again!

Regards,