Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,507 results
All reviews bite bar villa group one bedroom suite zama restaurant time share all inclusive package murphy bed ferry to isla mujeres all inclusive plan full kitchen washer and dryer per device rent a golf cart pool butler timeshare presentation hammock on the balcony sushi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great especially if you want to be removed the the chaos of the hotel zone. Great for families because it is totally enclosed and you can feel ok letting tweens have a little "room to roam". Nice property, well maintained, very good food nice spa (pricey though) Other guests are very well behaved --no sloppy resort behavior here. Beach is kinda meh.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan G, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Annie,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Cancun and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Cancun to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I feel in love with this resort it was a beautiful clean place I wanna go back with my girlfriends fir a ladies trip but it's a little expensive for the penthouse SUITE. I would love to return asap if I could get a nice price for a room that will hold 6 to 8 ppl

Date of stay: July 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed everything from the service to the food and the activities at this resort. All the restaurants were super, everything was very clean and organized, and the staff overall were great. I have been to the Cancun and Puerto Vallarta locations and they have both been great. I just can't hardly say enough about them.

Date of stay: October 2019

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I had a nice stay here. Having never stayed here before I was very pleased and how well the grounds were kept up and how nice the room was. They kept the beach clean of seaweed and offered activities such as snorkeling & paddle boarding. It's further out that most of the resorts so you may feel isolated but we were able to catch the ferry over to "Isla Mujeres" for a change of scenery and shopping. The only inconveniences I had was that a couple of the restaurants have a dress code that men must wear a collared shirt and I didn't bring any so I had to purchase one from the gift shop. I brought some nice clothes but we're on the beach so I think no beach attire would be a more appropriate rule. One rule I think they should implement is "no heels in the rooms", one morning I was awaken at about 5am thinking someone was in my room only to realize that it was the room above me. So I had to listen to heels walking for 20min. So drop the shirt collar rule and add no heels in rooms. Other than that I would definitely go back!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank rgj102
Juan G, Director General at Villa del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Terrible service! Their concierge service were after us for their time share offer and ruined our trip. Absolutely terrible.
They lured us with a spa offer -they lied about- and told us all they need is 90 minutes of our time which they lied about as well. They kept us for at least 3-4 hours. They actually let us go and let off our back when i started to be mean to them. And that after they started giving us attitude when i told them i want to research their company.
Their food in all of the restaurants are non edible and disgusting.
There were ants in the room.
The hotel is far away from everything in cancun. If you want to get to the city it’s a 70 dollar round trip without tip.
Check out was terrible, each receptionist interpret rules and resort credit their own personal way which caused us delays and unnecessarily problem.
Thanks to their skammers, our hole program for the trip including sight seeing was ruined.

Room tip: Don’t got there
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 712sebai
Juan G, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much Mr/Mrs for the time you took to express your comments about your stay.

I sincerely regret that your satisfaction was affected in general terms. It is important for us to identify opportunities for improvement in order to sustain our exceptional service. I would greatly appreciate you giving me the opportunity to address this matter with you directly so that you can share the details of your experience in order for us to work towards a solution.

We would be honored to transform your negative experience into a memorable stay.