“This is the way to go if looking to party and drink” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 49 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to experience the best of Cancun's nightlife in one night, you want to make new friends from all over the world or you are on a limited budget/time trip, than Playacrawl is the best choice for you. We take you to 3/4 of the hottest bar/clubs in Cancun. All you can drink all night long and cover charges are also included . You will be guided by our experienced guides from place to place , no buses to take, no lines to wait, places we go are the place to be at the right time right on the heart of Cacun's nightlife so you will be able to walk right through it and see for your self what it's all about.So lets have some fun!!
Panama, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the way to go if looking to party and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

The best way to party in Cancun, get treated like a VIP, have bottles and tables waiting for you, all you can drink, you can even make your own drinks for those who like a lot of alcohol in your drinks, you don't have to worry about anything the whole night. We met a lot of cool people in our group who were also there to party and had a great great time. If you are looking to party and drink a lot and meet people this is the way to go. Thanks guys!

1 Thank Michelle C

Denair, California
“Best party deal and best party night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My self and 5 friends went out to Cancun last week, we ended up going out for 4 out of 5 nights in town, and we decided to hook our Cuncrawl on our 3rd night out due to the great reviews all over the net. We were not disappointed it was the most fun night out and not to mention also the best price for all the drinks we had. I mean I lost count of the drinks and shots we had, no to mention the VIP service we got all night long and on top of that the vibes of the whole group (around 18) it was off the hook. The only regret we had is that we should of the book earlier so we could do it 2 times, but but for sure I will do it next time I am in Cancun or anywhere in the world rockstracrawls are. I think Vegas will be my next destination and I will book you guys there. Jorge thanks for all of your attention you did a great job making sure we had fun and getting the best service possible, awesome job and I know is not easy taking care of party people ;)

Visited June 2013
“Jorge the party expert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Had an amazing night! 3 clubs visited with tables organised hassle free! Jorge is excellent! Fun, friendly & professional!
A must do!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great night, great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had an awesome time doing the Cuncrawl that had been recommended by my best friend. It was a worry free night the only thing we had to do is to get to the meeting point from then on it was just fun enjoy the music, enjoy the drinks that kept coming all night, we had our own liquor bottles on our table on the last two clubs so no need to be going to the bar for busy lines and soft drinks. Jorge our party guide was great he kept us going the whole night he even went into the stage of Congo Bar to be our personal MC for a while. Our group was the perfect size for us 6 people (we want it a small group) so we decided to book a Sunday, we made new friends and we still keep in touch with them. Definetely recomend worth the money for sure not only for drinks and cover charges but for the peace of mind and worry free night.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not what I expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I booked 2 nights in advance for me and my girlfriend, we were hoping to get to know other people and was very dissapointed. The first night (Thursday) it was just us and another couple, who left after the 1st bar (Congo Bar). Then we went to Mandala and were so bored that didn't even get to Dady'O.

The 2nd night (Monday) was even worse, it was just the 2 of us. I asked Jorge to refund the money or join us with a group from another company (another company had a least 10 people) and he did neither. We first went to Carlos & Charlies, then Mandala and when we were starting to have fun there, he took us to Coco Bongo because he wasn't sure he'd be able to get us in afterwards. That showed that he wasn't even paying attention to us, AND WE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE ON HIS GROUP!

Fortunately I booked with another company the other nights and had lots of fun.

Please note all bars are open-bar, but drinks aren't good and all of them are terribly watered down. On one hand it's a good thing because most people wouldn't be able to walk to the 2nd bar, but on the other hand there's no way to get a decent tasting drink during the whole night.

According to other reviews it looks like Jorge is a cool guy and he might be, but in my experience he was a totally useless host.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank nacho_dh
PLAYACRAWL1, Owner at Cuncrawl, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hello "Nacho" thanks for your review although you review was written in spanish I will go ahead and reply it in English for our costumers that are 99% English speaking.

Although is true that some nights our groups are small I cant seem to know when you did our crawl, to tell you the truth for me this review is very suspicious and have already made a request to tripadvisor to look more into it sense your review seems to be more of an advertisement for "other services" than a constructive review.

Non less I will address the issues you point for our future costumers to know how to address this situations in case you would think this could happen to you.

Regarding watered drinks if you thought so the only thing you had to do is tell your party guide or your waiter and they would immediately would of taken care of it also, remember is open bar this means you can drink as much as you want to so this can be immediately fixed, on most occasions we have our own bottles in our tables so you can pour as much alcohol you want to on your drinks.

On the other hand I dont quite understand when you say that on the first night you were so bored on Mandala that you decided not even to go to Dady'o and on the second night you were having so much fun in Mandala that you didn't want to leave to Coco Bongo? So you are saying that the first night you decided to not have fun in Mandala and the Second night you decided to have fun in Mandal? Remember, we have a schedule to follow if you decide to have fun one night and the other you decide not to have fun on the same place thats really up to you, remember we will take you to the best clubs every night has to offer we will get you the best deal on drinks there is we will get you set up with everything you need for a GREAT night but the only thing we cant do is party for you, your party guide will not party for you he is there to facilitate everything for you so you can have fun and enjoy your self and your company in this case your girlfriend.

To all our future costumers, we will do everything under our power to help you have a great night, the only thing we ask from you is good vibes and a good attitude, if you dont feel like that please choose "other services" :) Thank you and Have fun!