“Excellent VIP host” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 49 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to experience the best of Cancun's nightlife in one night, you want to make new friends from all over the world or you are on a limited budget/time trip, than Playacrawl is the best choice for you. We take you to 3/4 of the hottest bar/clubs in Cancun. All you can drink all night long and cover charges are also included . You will be guided by our experienced guides from place to place , no buses to take, no lines to wait, places we go are the place to be at the right time right on the heart of Cacun's nightlife so you will be able to walk right through it and see for your self what it's all about.So lets have some fun!!
Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent VIP host”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We first looked into the Cuncrawl because of is excellent reviews in Tripadvisor but we are not really into bar crawls but we found out they also do VIP hosting so we immediately contacted them, not even 3 hrs had gone by and we had a response from Jorge he answered all of questions regarding bottle service, my wife almost convinced me of doing the Lamborghini club arrival but I didn’t give in lol. We traveled with 2 other couples so we were 6 in total, our transportation service arrived just on time Carlos the driver was a gentleman he drove us to the entrance of Mandala night Club (the club we choose) where Pepe the Conceal party guide was waiting for us at the entrance, he let us in skipping the lines straight to our reserved table which was already prepared with the Grey Goose bottle we had prepaid, I am we really felt special, no lines, no talking to waiters who don’t understand you, and best of all no problems at the end of the night when some waiters (many times has happened to us in the past) try to charge you for something you didn’t not consume. Pepe kept checking in us the whole night, we where put right next to the Cuncrawl group o man where they having fun it made me wonder if we should of done the Cuncrawl and not only the VIP host, but we for sure try it next time. At the end of the night Pepe walked us to our transportation and that it we had a great time, avoided lines and hassles, I have nothing but to think Jorge and his crew know what their doing. If you are up to meeting some new people mingling dancing and letting your hair down and getting to know a few places in a night I would recommend the Cuncrawl, if you are looking to just hang with your group and have VIP treatment than just try the VIP-host, we paid 65 USD for this so the prices is almost the same, it depends on what you want to do. Well whatever you decide to do, you can be sure with this guys you will have fun.

2 Thank Aisenio D

Panama City Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The one and only party service in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Fantastic time, excellent price, excellent customer service, too many drinks loll, party guides very cool and fun, they delivered what they promised and a bit more, a dam good time, definitely recommend it and for sure will be doing it at least once when I am back in town.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank kuka v
Austin, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“best time ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

2nd year in a row, had a great time. Took new friends this time, they could not believe how awesome a time they could have. I personally don't like clubs, more of a bar guy, but this is done right. You go to 3 places and all drinks included. Without CunCrawl or Playacrawl, you will overpay for just one club and pay your own drinks,why not go to 3? In addition, you get to bypass long lines to the hottest clubs, feels very VIP!!! Jorge and Luis will make sure you have a great time!

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best club experience of my life, hands down!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went on the Cuncrawl on March 6th. We changed our crawl date 3 times before officially booking it and Jorge was very easy and flexible with our changes. We finally booked it the day of the crawl. We were told to meet at Carlos N Charlies at 10:15pm. We got there at 10:10 and Jorge was right there to meet us. CnC's was pretty tame, which in hindsight was a good thing. This thing is a marathon, NOT a sprint, so we didn't want to get crazy drunk right off the bat. They brought us huge DosXX draft beers, tequila shots, and poured bottled Sex on the Beach down our throats. We got a good little buzz going and after an hour we went to Congo Bar, where things got a little more lively.

As soon as we entered Congo Bar, Jorge led us to a table and introduced us to Albert, our server. He made sure we didn't go without a drink the whole time we were there. Very very attentive. My wife loves to dance (I don't), so she went to the little stage at the front of the club and started dancing. What do I see next but Jorge on the stage, with the mic, rapping along with the song that was playing, basically acting as the emcee for the club. That was totally AWESOME! The guy leading us on the crawl is now the emcee at the club. So cool. I also felt like my wife was very safe up there with him and I didn't have to worry about any creepers trying to get fresh with her. We left Congo Bar around 1am and went to Mandala.

Mandala was insane. We got a reserved table with rum bottle service & mixers, plus all the pitchers of DosXX we could want. Our waiter, again was very attentive even though the club was crazy crowded. There was a wet t-shirt contest that was awesome. All sorts of crazy dancing. All in all there was no drama. My wife was on stage with other people dancing, and never got harassed or molested by anyone. We were never offered any drugs at any club, there weren't any fights or drama anywhere we went.

Final thoughts: Jorge is a great guide. He was not intrusive at all, answered any and all questions we had and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. We made sure to tip him at the end of the night.

I've read some reviews about pushy waiters always asking for tips. Our waiters actually told us to wait until the end of the night to tip, which we did. I didn't feel any pressure at all. Every server we had was great.

4 of our group members were single guys, and they said it was the best club experience of their lives. I definitely concur. It's worth the $70, especially when you look at how much it costs to go to the individual bars. Jorge makes you feel like a VIP everywhere you go.

If your goal is to get drunk and have the best club experience possible, go with Cuncrawl.

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best Way to Spend Your Birthday in the World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We did the Cuncrawl on July 20th and it was the best night of the trip! You get your money's worth at the first bar alone! We started off at Congo Bar which was a little chill, but after we met the group had drinks and multiple rounds of shots... Don't ask me Why did my girlfriend and I ended up on the bar dancing uncontrollably with the rest of the Cuncrawlers! lol From there we went Mandala! Mandala was beautiful! I told our guide Luis that it was my Bday and all of a sudden they bring out this big round of shots that they proceed to light on fire! It was great! The last place was the city, which was to Joe College and cramped for me, but Luis and co. took care of us from start to finish! They're service and personal attention to detail was great! I would highly reccommend this to anyone going to cancun! Especially if you want to party like it's your Birthday! lol

Visited July 2012