“Very good fishing with Kianahs”

Cancun Kianah's Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Kianah’s Sport Fishing is 100 % run by the owner / operator. No mediators. No travel agencies. No B.S.We specialize during the winter months to target sailfish unless other wise specified (or the length of the charter permitting). The sailfish run is the most amazing run on the planet. We are fully endorsed by Ocean Tackle International and H4L Jigs and the only charter operator to fully provide all necessary gear.Our goal is to provide you with a unique experience at a personal level whether you are an amateur or a seasoned professional.Finest Cancun fishing charter that provides its customers a memorable billfishing adventure on board a 35' tournament rigged Sportfisher The Kianah and The Grand Slam. Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I would definitely recommend to fish with Kianah sport fishing Cancun for anyone vacationing in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
Alex and crew are very professional and seems to really love what they do

They go out of his way to make sure the clients needs are met.
We had done some research on the web about the fishing companies based in Cancun and sent some e-mails asking about what we could expect to fish on the dates we would be in Cancun.
Alex was very honest. He told us that the billfish season was in full swing and that sail-fishing was running slow, that it would be hard to catch many sails. However, at the end of our trip, we caught 3 sailfish, snappers, bonitos and a very decent mahi.

We will be using them again next time we go to Cancun and would recommend them to anyone who wants a memorable fishing experience.

Cheers from Burlington On.

2  Thank Alexxoo

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Alex was a great help in making arrangements from transportation to helping us find a great place to stay. He was great! We fished five days we caught over 40 sails. One day we had a triple up
and went 19 for 25 for the day. The mates we great and a lot of help. One day it was rough so we went Bottom fishing we caught over 40 fish from grouper to amber jack. Alex runs a great charter service When we go back next year we will be using him again

2  Thank RALPH L
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great trip,these guys get you to the fish and work hard for you. The boat was very clean,soda,beer and food included. We each caught huge Amberjack which are my favorite to catch then switched to sailfish and we each caught one. The sailfish did some great air gymnastics,very exciting. Loved that the whole booking was done on an honor system,great communication from Alex.Next time we will be going for Maui and Wahoo.

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Been on several charters out of FLORIDA, but this trip and this crew put all past trips to shame. My 14 yr old son got to catch not one, but two Sail Fish, I also got to catch two, plus two more that got loose before getting them in the boat! Not to mention the other 25 fish that my son, my 11 yr old daughter, wife and myself brought in from the trip.

Granted, there was no A/C, but when you are catching that many fish, who cares, right? Just a heads up...

Thank you to ALEX, HECTOR, ENRIQUE, AND ?(can't recall name) , you gave my family an experience of a lifetime and we will be back!

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Everything was perfect from start to finish.

Booking the reservation- We booked with Alex over the phone about a week before we left for Cancun (10/6/2013). He was able to answer all of my questions. We sent our reservation email and got a quick confirmation email in return. The original price quoted was the price I paid when we arrived at the dock. No hidden charges or fees.

Arrival- Enrique was waiting to greet us when the taxi arrived. He helped us abroad and offered beverages. Captain Hector greeted us and took agreed payment.

The fishing- wonderful! Perfect day, caught many fish and the guys were always hard at work getting us bites. My teenage Sons LOVED the fishing. I got tired and watched the kids have the time of their life. What a great experience for all of us. This was our first time fishing ever.

Equipment- looked great and newer but I'm not experienced enough to know. We caught 14 huge fish in our 6 hour trip so if that tells you anything, great.

Worth mentioning- The crew kept us well hydrated. Good beer, soda and bottled h2o.

Back at the dock- Hector was happy to filet up a couple fish for us though we left most of the haul with the crew. We tipped them as well.

Overall- it was a great trip. I will recommend them to any of my friends that go to Cancun. These guys are exactly what they claim to be. Don't even consider anyone else!

The fish- My wife cooked Amberjack for dinner that night and it was seriously the best fish dinner ever.

Extra credit- I forgot my camera and the crew took some great pictures (40 or so) of our catches. Alex really came through on getting me the photos. Thanks again Alex!

Thanks to everyone at Kianah's sport fishing Cancun!

Ray B.