“Highlight of our vacation”
Review of Can Cook in Cancun

Can Cook in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I attended Claudia and Lorenzo's cooking class as part of a 6-day visit to Cancun with 11 women friends, all of us celebrating the birthday of a dear one among us. The cooking class was one of the true highlights of our birthday trip! Claudia and Lorenzo and their kitchen assistants (who are like family to them) are absolutely lovely people and their home and the class was wonderful. We spent at least 5 hours watching, learning, participating in the cooking and eating a fabulous meal including tequila tasting (with hot spices on the shot glass!!) Not to mention their beautiful dog, Buddha, with whom I fell in love.

On a return trip to Cancun, I would do this unforgettable class, again, in a heartbeat! Highly recommend to other travelers looking for a real Mexico experience.

There are newer reviews for Can Cook in Cancun

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was my second cooking class with Claudia & Lorenzo. It was just as delightful as the first time. It is so great to learn about the history of the recipes. I just made the Aztec Tortilla soup and it is so delicious and brings back memories of a wonderful day in Cancun. Looking forward to next year's class.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

To participate in a learning, tasting, delightful atmosphere was such a good way to spend the day. Claudia and Lorenzo open their home to guests and share not only their home but their knowledge and expertise in Mexican dishes. Along with their wonderful assistants they teach, and let you get your hands in their too!
The food is so delicious, started with Mexican café, hot and melt in your mouth Churros. I will not give away all the delightful dishes we made and ate, but if you are looking for a way to experience the true Mexican cuisine then by all means enroll for a day at with Can Cook in Cancun. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My daughter and I recently attended Claudia's Can Cook In Cancun cooking class. This was my 2nd time. The hospitality is top and they make you feel so welcome. The setting is very comfortable and the class is very professional. We learned so much and had fun doing the "hands on" part of the class. It was a little overwhelming with so many dishes to prepare, but it was well planned and a nice variety of dishes. We enjoyed our sit down dinner and left stuffed. I definitely recommend this for a fun cooking experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

It was as comfortable as being back home for me. Claudia & Lorenzo were so gracious. The cooking lesson is something I'll cherish forever !!