“Do not miss this !”
Review of Can Cook in Cancun

Can Cook in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had the good fortune to have friends at poolside recommend this cooking experience. This was truly the highlight of my vacation. Chef Claudia is informative, pleasant, and above all an excellent cook and teacher. Lorenzo, her husband is a gracious host and also has a wealth of knowledge about the culture of Mexico as well as being well versed in the endless varieties of tequila. We got to do some hands on cooking and enjoyed each other's company at the end of the day getting to eat the wonderful cuisine prepared by Chef Claudia and her knowledgeable sous chefs...Can't wait to go again !

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was our second time to go to cooking classes with Claudia and her husband Lorenzo. A lovely home, very fun and interesting. I came home with lots of new dinner ideas and the food is authentic, and fresh. What a feast we had that day too eating everything! Lovely time. We will definitely go again!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Chef Claudia and her husband make this a real hands on -not commercial--experience and knowledge of authentic Mayan/Mexican cooking in her beautiful home. We learned about culture as well as cuisine..as part of this experience the couple leaves you with a CD full of photos and recipes (you didn't learn in class) and an apron...this was completely worth the money and I came home with something more than just photos from a vacation...her and Lorenzo & staff make this experience over the top...I met some friends there too..saw them again at the airport...it was their second time visiting this class which tells you Chef Claudia mixes it up each time! Muy Bueno!!!!

1  Thank Wetever
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Starting with a warm welcome from Lorenzo and ending with a great meal, this day was a delight from start to finish. I really LEARNED a lot about beautiful Mexico as well as wonderful cooking tips and instructions. Chef Claudia is amazing and a wealth of knowledge mixed with humor and education. The hands on was just another tool to make the day more meaningful.

The first thing I am going to do when I return to Cancun is to make my reservation. The class was a highlight of my stay this year and I will be back for more.

I strongly recommend this class.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wonderful people and reception! It has become a must do whenever we are in Cancun for our March-Break. Can't wait for the next time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction