“Cooking Class In Cancun”
Review of Can Cook in Cancun

Can Cook in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Spending the day with Claudia and Lorenzo at their home and cooking classes, Can Cook in Cancun was the highlight of my trip. I was asked by my friend to join her and at first I really didn't want to go, but once there I immediately so glad that I made the decision to go. The entire day was spectacular, from the morning Mexican coffee to the end of the day when we ate the wonderful food Claudia cooked for us. I have recommended Can Cook in Cancun already to my friends who visit Cancun and to any one else considering to spend the day cooking. See you next year!

All reviews
"tortilla press"
in 11 reviews
"beautifully set table"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this class"
in 9 reviews
"learning how"
in 16 reviews
"learned how"
in 18 reviews
"tequila tasting"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We spend 7 weeks in Mexico every year and look for something a little different to do each visit. We had been told of Claudia's and Lorenzo's classes by friends. It was a wonderful experience. Lots of cooking pearls of wisdom and tips on technique. It was well structured, lots of fun, informative, and the food was delicious. We did the cuisine of Southeast Mexico. They also provided a CD of all the recipes that were presented. We highly recommend the experience, and we will most likely attend an exploration of cooking from another region of Mexico, next year.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a great time and learned so much about Mexico and Mexican cuisine and lifestyles. I would recommend it and I will go again next time I'm in Cancun. Being in the chef's home made
The entire experience more intimate and memorable. Not to mention a fabulous meal at the end of the class!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

A delightful, 5-hour cooking class hosted in their home. Covers a variety of Mexican cuisines, regions and Claudia is an expert! Introduces you with a nice overview, a little more about the food influences and you get into the prep and cooking. Very fun with many dishes.

1  Thank Rex A