“Fabuolous Time!”
Review of Can Cook in Cancun

Can Cook in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Reviewed December 16, 2012

On December 5th, my mom and I spent the day with Chef Claudia and Lorenzo and their team along with 7 others. The day was quite enjoyable, learned quite a bit about the origins of food in Mexico, and ate all day long! Chef Claudia taught us Tortilla soup, cactus salad, sopes, multiple salsas, along with mole sauce for fabalous enchiladas.

Highly recommend as an option for something different. This was a third type of cooking class we have done while traveling (other one in Savanah, GA and one in New Orleans). This one was more intimate and provided more insight into the local area.

Be prepared to be there over 6 hours and be very full when you leave!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Last week my wife and I greatly enjoyed spending the day with Claudia, Lorenzo and other "guests" at Can Cook in Cancun. Wonderful people and wonderful food makes for a wonderful day.

1  Thank qdtqdt
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My second trip to Claudia and Lorenzo's lovely home in Cancun was even more memorable than my first! Claudia and Lorenzo and their lovely helpers are delightful hosts and the food is outstanding! We went the day after Thanksgiving and had the best turkey I've ever eaten! After learning how easy and delicious it is to make your own tortillas, I came home, bought a tortilla press and have not had store bought tortillas since. Enjoying a glass of sangria or shot of tequila while dining and socializing with new friends around their beautifully decorated outdoor table was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon in paradise! It's a day (and money) well spent in Cancun.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

If you're looking for an exceptional tour while in Cancun, check out Mi Cocina es Tu Cocina. Steve and I enjoyed a very special Thanksgiving-2012 with Chef Claudia and her husband, Lorenzo. It's an all day affair learning about the different culinary offerings of the various regions of Mexico. Chef Claudia and her experienced staff took us through a hands-on journey preparing authentic salsas, tortillas, empanadas, tamales, salad, Mexican rice casserole, and a moist delicious, seasoned turkey. We also tasted a local brew, a variety of juices, and finished with a tequila toast and an exceptional Three Milk Cake. This was definitely the highlight of our trip and we're already using what we learned! Chef Claudia's kitchen is your kitchen, and we will definitely visit again and bring some friends or family along for this Mexican culinary adventure!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I went with some friends to Claudia and Lorenzo's home to learn more Mexican cooking tips. This was our second visit and just as successful as the first. We learned a lot and then sat down to eat all that had been prepared. Some we watched being fixed and some we helped with. We learn much more than just the recipe since so many questions are raised. Much more fun than just going to a restaurant. Lorenzo and Claudia are great hosts.