“What a great day!”
Review of Can Cook in Cancun

Can Cook in Cancun
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I had such a great day cooking, eating and learning with Claudia and Lorenzo. From the moment we were picked up (personally by Lorenzo!) until the moment we left with our goodie bags we were made to feel comfortable and welcome. The talk by Claudia on Mexican culture was really interesting and the food was superb. If you only do one thing while you are in Cancun, do this!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

what a wonderful introduction to the true Mexican cooking styles through the exceptional services of Claudia and her husband Lorenzo. Their home setting was just so relaxing and the presentation so inclusive of all of us present, that one was learning without even trying!! It was so easy to go home and prepare her dishes because you felt like you had already been doing this many times before. A trip to the Mexican market just prior to going home allowed us to have some of the utensils, that made the preparation at home seem so much the same as at our initial classes with Claudia. I cannot thankyou enough for your classes. I would take them again in a minute! Marlene Tann, Royal Sands Resort member.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Beyond 5 Stars!!! A must experience if you enjoy cooking and love authentic Mexcian cusine. This was my 2nd time and once again it exceeded my expectation. Claudia and Lorenzo are charming hosts and welcome you warmly in their beautiful, lovely home. Upon my return to Connecticut I cooked everything that was on our menu with the exception of the Mexican coffee (as I don't have that beautiful pot)!!!!! My friends were raving for days about how delicious everything was. Thank you again Claudia and Lorenzo, I look forwarding to attending again next year. The experience is absolutely amazing!!!! Pat_ Milford, Connecticut

Reviewed April 13, 2012

This was such a fun experience - Claudia and Lorenzo are wonderful hosts, and the food was wonderful. We were able to help with the cooking, which made it even more enjoyable. Their passion for their culture, and Claudia's love of cooking, made this a great experience that I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My husband and I attended Claudia and Lorenzo's class on March 28, 2012. They welcomed us into their beautiful home for a day of fabulous food as well as the chance to learn how the different states of Mexico influence the cooking styles of the Mexican people. It was very informative, especially the explanation of the various kinds of peppers and their degree of spiciness. Everything was fresh and delicious. The day culminated with a late lunch where we ate what we had prepared as well as dishes that Claudia and her staff made. We now have a better understanding of Mexican culture and the importance of food in the lives of their families. We would highly recommend this class to experienced cooks and well as those who can just boil water!