“Great Service and guide.”

divePro Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized, Private Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 22, 2014

It was my daughters first SCUBA dive and I had several questions, which were answered through multiple email with Miguel, the owner, I think. He also called us at the morning of the dive to arrange transportation, and ensure we were still planning to go. We had arranged transportation prior, and that went smooth, $30 round trip. If you are traveling with all adults, you could very easily take the bus and get a trip for $2. I did not want to risk anything going wrong since I had my 13 y.o. daughter with me. We had a private guide, Kayla, that was very good with her and showed us a great dive. The seas were very rough and we both got sea sick, but still had a great time mainly due to Kayla and Dive Pro. We did a wreck and reef dive, both were good. A little disappointed that no snacks were provided between dives, but for the price $160, not bad. I purchased CD with video clips and pictures for $60 from a separate photographer. It had many pictures and video clips of other divers in our group, which seemed strange, and the video clips were very short. Not worth the money, unless documenting a first dive or similar.

2  Thank slangseth
diveproCancunDiving, General Assistant at divePro Cancun Diving, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hello, we are very sorry you used Video/photo services that are not in anyway linked or managed by us, it is a separate service at one of the locations we use it is not great that for this services that are not controlled by us we get a lower rating affecting our ratings when we provide a professional personalized service. On 2nd term for a 2 hour tour no snacks are offered, when we provide Cavern or Wall dives we do provide a light lunch and all this information of what is and not included is presented at the first email that is answered in detail providing customized information for every guest and not a generic response.

There are newer reviews for divePro Cancun Diving

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The highlight of our trip to Cancun was snorkeling with whale sharks and SCUBA diving. Before the trip I emailed divePro and others some general questions. Miguel was quick to respond to my email and he answered all of my questions. We exchanged multiple emails over the next few days and Miguel always responded quickly. We decided to go with divePro. What a great choice! Miguel and his staff came through for us in all aspects. Miguel helped us pick the best "weather" day to snorkel with the whale sharks. His staff took care of everything and we had a fabulous trip, snorkeling with many whale sharks and manta rays, as well as getting great pictures of our experience! The next two days we used divePro for SCUBA diving, with Hugo as our dive master for both trips. Hugo was great - we had two great days of diving. We will definitely contact Miguel the next time we plan to visit Cancun!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We (couple) had 2 days for 'excursions' while in Cancun recently. Our main goal was to see whale sharks, the other was to do a day of scuba diving. I emailed divePro and Miguel was all over it in no time. He broke down prices, the issues/concerns with weather that can happen for whale shark tours, what to bring, where to meet, what transportation would cost, etc etc.
He had us scheduled for the whale sharks tour on the Sunday, and a 2 tank dive trip the morning of the Monday.
On Sunday we had an excellent day swimming with a massive mature whale shark along with reef snorkelling and lunch - It was a perfect day. Our transportation did not pick us up though and we waited for over an hour before taking our own expensive cab home. I notified Miguel of this who apologized profusely and comped us our transportation for the next day which made up for it! Only suggestion is to keep his #/info handy as he is sort of a third party operator with some of these tours like the whale sharks, where he sets you up with other operators (for a RIDICULOUS good price).

On monday, Miguel hooked us up with Keila as our dive master/Guide who works for him. We are two experienced divers (Fiancè has instructor level with 250+ dives). We were able to dive our tanks despite being on a large 'cattle boat' type operation because we had Keila as our very own guide. She lead us away from the group of 10+, showed us neat life, swim throughs, etc. She made it seem personable, private and fun. So yes, it was a massive boat filled with people, but it was private diving. Extremely fun and safe!
You will not regret hooking up with divePro for your Cancun area adventures be it experienced, beginner, whatever your level is!

1  Thank nithomas

Thank you for your review it makes us really proud, we are in fact not a third party but a partner at the Whale Shark Operation we manage Internet and Media as well as the Operation for this reason we are able to provide fair prices, we do have to work with travel agencies or web sites or middle men that raise these prices to make up for their earnings.
We remain at your service.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I must say that Miguel and Keila (our instructor) did a 5 star job. I am a certified diver and my Fiancé was doing her check out dives. Miguel sent a private taxi diver, Saul, to pick us up at our hotel both days. Miguel had everything set up and ready to go when we arrived. It was just us and our instructor Keila on the dives. She was great to make us comfortable and shows as much as she could. I would most certainly choice divePro again!

Thanks guys!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I needed to get certified quickly and this place was perfect. I was able to do all of the studying at home and spend 2 days in a pool or in the ocean one on one with an instructor. Keila was my instructor and she was great!!! She made me earn my certification, but she also allowed me to enjoy those first breaths underwater which I will never forget.